This is a very tidy and completely original Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible. It has been lovingly maintained regardless of cost.
London / Ipswich depending on weekend.
2001 Model Year, in Silver with Black leather Viggen embossed seats.
Low Mileage: 98,000 Miles
Full Service History, with lots of receipts and old MOTs
Just Serviced at Abbott Racing
For those who are not aware of the relevance of the 'Viggen', please see the Viggen Story on the Abbott Racing website
- 17" Genuine Saab Viggen Alloys, with good tyres
- Electric & heated Seats
- Genuine black leather 'Viggen' Embossed seats
- SID Display, with no pixels missing
- Cruise Control
- Automatic Climate control (aircon works perfectly, with brand new genuine pump just fitted at cost of £500)
- Genuine Saab Bridge boot spoiler
- 2 remote keys, plus a spare 'skeleton' key
This car is completely standard, and in excellent condition. No rust, and everything works as it should. The bulkheads on these 9-3s are notorious for cracking. However this car has no such problem.
Viewings and inspections welcome, including evenings and weekends.
Car is located in London, or in Ipswich area on some weekends- please ask.
Please call Will on 07384 539889 with any questions
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts