2000 Mitsubishi Evo 6 Tommi Makinen // 55k Miles // 2 UK Owners For Sale
Mitsubishi Evo 6 Tommi Makinen // 55k Miles // 2 UK Owners // £38k Receipts
Interior & Equipment
The interior shows no signs of wear, the Recaro black seat bolsters front and rear are still black, unlike most that have been sun bleached, the red inserts unmarked and carpets are as you’d expect, in pristine condition.
• Prosport gauges, (Boost, oil temp and water temp)
• Carbon dipped Interior parts. (Really finishes off the interior) plus all original parts to put back to standard.
• OMP WRC steering wheel, with works bell adapter.
• Genuine MLR/Ralliart carpet mats all round including boot mat.
• Genuine Mitusibishi tailored seat covers.
• Rare tailored dashboard cover.
• Rare extended arm rest.
This TME sits perfectly and finished in its original Scotia White (Code W83) seriously impressive paintwork with a deep glossy uniformed flawless finish. All original factory glass and lenses are perfect in every detail. The underside of the car is equally immaculate, unmarked and detailed… An impressive show piece.
• Full detail by PW Pro with Quartz Coating along with a full replacement decal set plus another full spare set imported from Japan.
• Ultra Rare OEM headlight covers
• Rallyart Mudflaps
• Ohlins DFV Track & Street Coilovers
• Auto Torque fast road Geometry set up
• RS Door Handles
• Brand New OEM Wind Deflectors
• Brand New OEM headlights and side repeaters
• Full Poly-bushed throughout (Powerflex)
• Cusco Chassis brace
• Cusco Front and Rear Strut braces
• Whiteline Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars
Wheels Tyres & Brakes
• Works Emotion D9R 18 x 8.5 ET32 wheels wrapped in Yokohama AD08R Tyres.
• Red wheel nuts and valves.
• AP Racing 6 pot front calipers with recent Godspeed replacement rotors and Pagid RS29 pads.
• Standard Brembo rear calipers, recently refurbished, new discs and Pagid RS29 Pads.
• Braided Lines and RBF600 Fluid.
Engine & Transmission
The delivery of power is breath taking, very responsive and builds torque very early… Here’s the reason why:
• 2.0L Forged engine comprising of Tomei I beam connecting rods, Forged Mahle 86mm pistons , Tomei 260 Pon Cams, New OEM crankshaft, balance shaft delete, ARP Head studs, OEM Oil pump, Tomei scraper, Fully ported and Polished inlet and exhaust manifolds, cylinder head fitted with new Manley springs and retainers, new 3mm lash adjusters and Tomei Vernier pulleys.
• HKS 7460 KAI Turbo with new OEM exhaust manifold.
• 3 inch turbo elbow &
• C-Tec silenced De-cat
• HKS High Power Silent Stainless steel exhaust
• ASNU 750cc Injectors
• ASNU Fuel pump
• ACT organic clutch and lightened flywheel
• Stripped and rebuilt 5 speed gearbox
• Setrab Oil cooler
• HKS Intercooler
• S90 Throttle Body and freshly powder coated OEM inlet manifold
• Link G4+ ECU Engine management with Bosch knock sensor and wideband AFR.
• Sequential spark conversion
• Denso plugs
• Blitz Radiator
• Plex USDM display
• Monster Sport hard pipe kit
• Monster Sport Intake
• Beatrush Aluminium Undertray
• Meek Automotive Battery relocation.
• Pro Alloy header tank.
• All steel items stripped and zinc plated.
Vibed Classic Cars are pleased to offer this rather special Mitsubishi Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition. The attention to detail on this car is nothing short of overwhelming, we have a folder of receipts from Evolution specialists AutoTorque plus receipts for other components totalling nearly £38,000 alone. The ultimate Tommi Makinen Edition? We think so, built with a fully forged 2.0L engine combined the ever popular HKS 7460 KAI turbo, the car makes well over 450bhp with better than stock power delivery. Complete with original owners hand books and 7 page magazine feature in BanzaI MAY 2018.
Imported by: SVA Imports
UK Registration date: 29/05/2012
Reg: E13 TME
Mileage: 55,245 Miles (Arrived on 60,636 KM (37,677 Miles) + 17,568 UK Miles)
UK Owners: 2 and only 1 Owner In Japan.
Overall this is an outstanding example of a well cared for, no expense spared Evolution VI TME. In our opinion the ideal car for a collector with only 2500 produced this truly is an appreciating classic.
A Fresh 12 month MOT will be issued up on sale and of course the TME is HPI Clear.
A further 140+ detailed high definition pictures can be found on our website - details above
Please see this link below of a build thread created by Auto Torque and the previous owner Steve, detailing exactly what has been achieved with the car over the past few years. There is also a link to a photoshoot of the car, done in preparation for it’s Banzai and Evolution magazine features.
- details above
- details above
We will consider any part exchange with funds either way no matter what it is. We have buyers in all fields of expertise so we would consider modern cars, vans, caravans, motorhomes, motorcycles and of course any classic so just give us a call or drop us an email.
We can deliver any vehicle throughout the UK and Europe using our own covered transport or using one of our vehicle logistic partners, please ask for details.
Low Rate Finance can be arranged please ask for details.
ABOUT VIBED CLASSIC CARS
Based in the heart of Staffordshire in a small village near Cannock Chase we are a family run business that provide a simple but satisfying experience of buying a hand-picked piece of motoring history. Our passion for all Classic Vehicles is second to none. We select only the very best vehicles then present them ready for you to just enjoy.
We are completely hands on with very high standards sourcing the very best and most desirable makes and models. We clean and detail each and every vehicle, as we're a bit OCD and love enjoying them at every opportunity.
All our vehicles come with lengthy MOT's, documented history files and a comprehensive pre-delivery inspection so it's ready for you to just enjoy.
Integrity and passion are the cornerstones of our business in creating a truly exceptional customer experience. Whether you are new to the world of classic vehicles or an existing collector, every aspect of our business is geared towards your satisfaction and giving unbiased advise on your chosen investment.
Please feel free to give us a call about any of our vehicles. All viewings are by appointment only at a time to suit yourself, we are available 7 days a week.
To keep updated why not follow us on one of the Social Media platforms detailed above :)
Stunning example of this resently imported rust free example of this rare Mitsubishi EVO VIII, presented in frozen white with blue flec cloth recaro interior,covered 38000 miles,stunning order sitting.....
This is a UK car (not imported) first registered on 9.1.03. MOT’d until 5th june 2020 with full service history up to 82,000 miles when, in November 2015, it had a full engine and gearbox rebuild,.....