1969 Porsche 911 T Karmann Coupe Race + Street(~)Car Winner For Sale
Located in the USA...
1969 Porsche 911 T Karmann Coupe
- details above T Karmann Coupe
- details above
- details above miles
1969 Porsche 911 T ( 901 ) 2.0 Liter R Gruppe Race/ Street Car finished in Sliver.
1969 Porsche 911 T finished in Silver with a single Black Recaro seat. Currently configured as a race car but it is street legal and could easily be converted to a more comfortable street friendly set up. Personally, I love it just the way it is.
I sold this car to a client in North Carolina back in 2012. Prior to the sale, an extensive PPI was performed by Speedsport Tuning. The leak down test showed excellent results with no more than 3% leakage.
The car was purchased from Gary Hess in Pennsylvania. The two log books ( Both PCA/ Club Racing ) show it’s entire race history from 1999 through 2011. It has run with HSR, VRG and SVRA as well.
Mr Hess was extremely successful in this car from the start. Here are some race results from J Class in PCA.
Pocono 06/05/99….Second Place
Mosport 07/09/99….First Place
Mt Tremblant 08/15/99….First Place
Summit Point 09/10/99….First Place
Road Atlanta 04/08/00….First Place
Putnam Park 04/28/00….First Place in Sprint and Enduro
Pocono 06/03/00…. First Place
Watkins Glen 08/03/00…. First Place ( In Rain )
Summit Point 10/07/00….First Place
Carolina 11/09/00….Second Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Atlanta 04/07/11…. Second Place
Watkins Glen 06/14/01….First Place
Mosport 08/03/01….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Summit Point 09/29/01….First Place
Atlanta 04/06/02….First Place
Watkins Glen 06/14/02….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Gingerman 06/29/02….First Place
VIR 08/29/02….First Place ( In The Rain )
Summit Point 09/28/02….First Place
Watkins Glen 06/13/03….First Place
Beaver Run 00/00/02….First Place
Watkins Glen 09/14/03…. DNF( SVRA )
Summit Point 09/26/03….Second Place 2 Hour Enduro, Second Place Featured Race
Summit Point 10/03/03….First Place
Carolina 11/07/03….No Results Listed
Watkins Glen 06/11/04….First Place
Texas 07/09/04….First Place
Summit Point 08/20/04….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Carolina 11/05/04….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Entries in the second log book………..
Summit Point 09/30/05….First Place Sprint. First Place Enduro
Watkins Glen 06/08/06….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Daytona 10/12/06….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Beaver Run 06/07/07….No Results Listed
Mosport 07/26/07…. First Place Sprint
Summit Point 10/04/07….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Watkins Glen 05/29/08….First Place Sprint, First Place Enduro
Barber Motorsports 06/20/08….First In Class
VIR 08/08/08….First In Class
NJMSP 09/11/08….First Place
Watkins Glen 05/28/09….First Place Sprint
- I sold the car to Bob Hollingsworth from North Carolina in 2012 and it was sent to 901 Shop for extensive freshening and modifications.
- Some of the work that 901 Shop performed but is not limited to a new paint job, new headliner, the original matching numbers engine was fitted with S Pistons and cams, T Heads and was polished and balanced by Chick Coleman.
- At that time, a new clutch and flywheel, clutch cable tube, new fuel system including surge tank, pumps, regulators, filters, fittings pressure gauge as well as all new lines throughout were fitted.
- The matching numbers five speed transmission ( as confirmed by a Porsche C of A ) has an F main shaft, K third Gear, P fourth gear and V with gear as well as a Limited Slip Differential. A 901 Shop throttle kit was fitted as well as a 901 Shop Short Shift Kit with lockout. It is also fitted with Wevo engine and transmission mounts.
- The suspension is new with 901 Shop front sway bar, Elephant rear sway bar, Bilstein RSR Spec Struts and Shocks, Elephant poly bronze bushings, and Monoball trailing arm bushings. It was fitted with a new wiring harness and electrical system with light weight components. Lightweight front and rear bumpers were fitted.
- It has a new MSD 6AL ignition and coil, Lightweight windshield wiper system, complete new fire system and much more.
- Upon my reacquisition of the car last year, it was sent to long time Porsche specialist and Race Car engineer, John Corson of Carrera 6 Racing where it was serviced and gone through with new Bosch H4 Euro Headlamps being fitted. Repairs were made to the steering linkage, the carbs were completely rebuilt, the fuel system was cleaned and gone through.
- This is a very solid car with only a few repairs having been performed to the original rust free pan.
- There is no indication of any major accidents or damage.
- It is truly a turnkey race/street car that is ready to be enjoyed.
- Please email to get more pics any other details.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
We are delighted to be able to offer this wonderful 911 (996) GT3 RS for sale, finished in classic Porsche Carrara White with Red Decals and wheels.
Supplied new by Porsche Centre Exeter in December 2003 (the original sales invoice is present in the file) this car has clearly been cherished throughout .....
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow Stitching, Extended Suede Dash + Door Cards With Yellow Stitching, Full VAD Wide Arch Body Kit, 19" VAD .....
Uber Rare Carrera RS 2.7 – only 113 made.
68 are known to exist worldwide, 14 cars in the USA of which 4 are in California.
Porsche’s supercar of the year.
Before you say there is no such thing as a 1976 RS: Porsche built 123 2.7 "RS Spec" Carreras in 1976.
They have a special VIN number .....
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic Capacity:3281 cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
Complete RUF “YellowBird” body kit including mirrors, front and rear lightweight bumpers, front headlamp covers, rear .....
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911, SO PLEASE TRY US IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.
We do actually have a "Genuine" Special Porsche Motorsport .....
Border Reivers are delighted to offer this wonderful and very unique Porsche 993.
Porsche 993 Carrera 2 Coupe from 1994 with the following specification in fact the list of modification that have been carried out is overwhelming and the attention to detail is nothing short of outstanding. This unique .....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original metallic silver, black interior, PORSCHE certificate of origin. Concours condition. Only 500 km . Italian .....
6-Speed manual transmission
Only 2 previous owners
Black leather Porsche GT3 bucket seats with colour coded backs
Leather equipment option
Red seat belts
Porsche stainless steel roll over bar
Factory colour coded centre console
Climate control with air conditioning
My name is Jeffery from Malta Europe.
I am on the lookout for a 911 targa 1970s or older, directly from owner.
payment will be in advance before pick up.
I have a friend in UK, which will pick car. If out side UK, I will fly over.
Malta phone number (+356) 79491563 Mr Jeffery
UK phone .....
This 1977 Porsche 911S Coupe is a very clean driver and a rust free California car. Burgundy with tan interior and fuchs wheels. It has a very good body and wears a high quality repaint in it's original color. Very good body and very usable original interior. This was a loved car that still shows well. .....