2014 Jeep = Custom Lifted 1 off mods Manual $23.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 4×4 = Custom Lifted 1 off
Model: Wrangler JK
Transmission: Five-speed automatic
2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 4×4 Custom
•Low mileage JK Jeep
•Two-door (code 5ZS), short wheelbase model (code 593)
•Real four-wheel-drive (code 5I4)
•Flame Red exterior (codes PR4, QR4), black interior (code X9) with Sunrider black soft top (code GWK)
•3.6L, DOHC, 24-valve, VVT V-6 engine (code ERB) with oil cooler (code NHA), engine block heater (code NHK)
•W5A580 five-speed automatic transmission (code DGJ) and 3.21 rear end (code DMC)
•Next-generation Dana 30 solid front axle (code DJR) and next-generation Dana 44 heavy-duty rear axle (code DRZ)
•Rough Country six-inch lift and raised engine air snorkel
•Command-Trac “Shift on the Fly” four-wheel-drive (code DHE)
•Power steering (code SBA), four-wheel, vented, disc brakes with anti-lock (code BRW) with hydraulic brake booster (code BPT), cruise control (code NHM) and tilt wheel (code SUA)
•Electronic stability (code BNB)
•Rough Country steering stabilizer, front, rear stabilizer bars (codes SHA, SHC)
•Hill Start Assist (code BNG), Hill Descent Control (code BNH), Traction Control (control BNM), Electronic Roll Mitigation (code BNS)
•Roof-mounted LED light bar, fog lamps (code LNJ)
•Aftermarket “Stinger” front bumper, aftermarket swing-out rear bumper
•Three tow hooks – two front and one rear (code XEW)
•6-gallon fuel tank (code NF2)
•Padded roll bar, skid plates for fuel tank (code XEE) and transfer case (code XEF)
•U-Connect, 130-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 sound system (code RES) with eight speakers (code RCG)
•Two 12v DC power outlets
•Documentation includes original owner’s manual, Star Parts Vehicle Information Report and miscellaneous maintenance documentation
- Do you want a true rock crawler with upgrades to help keep you upright in the back country? MotoeXotica Classic Cars is pleased to present this 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 4×4 two-door, short wheelbase.
- We are selling this rugged Jeep for a local friend who always brings us excellent and interesting consignments.
- For example a VW Baja Bug with a wild turbo charger and a Gremlin X with a monster engine!
- He really knows how to tastefully build his cars and does everything the right way! This jeep of his of course has been heavily modified with a host of quality aftermarket parts:
•Rough Country six-inch lift and raised engine air intake snorkel
•“Stinger” front bumper and swing-out rear bumper
•Rough Country steering stabilizer and aftermarket shock absorbers
•Front-facing, roof-mounted LED light bar
•37-inch Toyo Open Country M/T tires mounted on black, alloy wheels
This Wrangler was built at Fiat Chrysler’s Toledo, Ohio assembly plant on April 6, 2014, with the following equipment:
160-amp alternator (BAB)
600-amp maint-free battery (BC2)
Electronic Stability Control (BNB)
Hill Start Assist (BNG)
Hill Descent Control (BNH)
Traction Control (BNM)
Electronic Roll Mitigation (BNS)
Four-wheel vented disc brakes with anti-lock (BRW)
Hydraulic brake booster (BPT)
Low-back bucket seats (CAC)
Cloth seats with adjustable headrests (code A7)
Four-way, easy-access front passenger seat (CAG)
Reclining front seats (code CDB)
Six-way driver’s seat (code CDH)
Rear folding seat (CFM)
Advanced multi-stage front airbags (CG3)
Tinted glass (GBB, GCB)
Sentry Key Theft Deterrent (GXX)
Premium instrument cluster w/tachometer (JA2)
Temperature and compass gauges (JFJ)
Intermittent wipers (JHA)
Tire pressure monitoring warning (LAB)
Fog lights (LNJ)
Dressed in Flame Red (codes PR4, QR4), the paint and trim are in overall very good order but the side doors show obvious enjoyment in the form of minor abrasions and paint dings. The Jeep’s bodywork is straight, as it should be for being only five years old. The engine bay is tidy, the battery looks good and the aftermarket front and rear bumpers are in great condition. The front one is a “Stinger” model while the rear bumper swings out for easier access to the rear seat/cargo area.
Underhood is FiatChrysler’s 3.6L double overhead cam, 24-valve V-6 engine with variable valve timing (code ERB), oil cooler (code NHA) and engine block heater (code NHK). Backing up this motor is a W5A580 five-speed automatic transmission (code DGJ) and a 3.21:1 rear end (code DMC). Driver convenience features include power steering, vented four-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock, cruise control and tilt steering column.
- This Jeep rolls on Toyo Open Country M/T tires, size 37×14.50R15LT at all four corners and the rear-mounted spare tire.
- All five tires are mounted on black alloy wheels.
- The tires are in very good order while the wheels are in excellent shape.
- Inside, the black interior is in over very good order. The black cloth seats with adjustable headrests, (code A7) look great, as does the matching black carpet. The three-spoke steering wheel is in similar condition, as are the inner door liners and instrument panel. The center console, complete with cupholders and gearshift lever, echo the rest of the interior’s condition. A factory U-Connect, 130-watt AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 stereo with 6.5-inch touchscreen, hard drive storage and eight speakers rounds out the interior.
- For 2014, the car’s body and chassis were completely redesigned during the era when Jeep was part of DaimlerChrysler. Just like the Willys MB, the CJ Jeeps and the Wranglers before it, the JK continued to have a separate body and frame, rigid live axles both front and rear, a fold-flat windshield, and can be driven without doors.
- Also, with the exception of optional 4×2 models, the Wrangler JK continues to have part-time four-wheel drive systems, with the choice of high and low gearing.
- General changes to the Wrangler include a new Trail Kit (two D-rings, a tow strap, gloves and a bag to store the items), clear park lamps and turn signal indicators replace amber units, six new body colors (Amp’d, Anvil, Copperhead, Flame Red, Granite Crystal and Hydro Blue (Freedom Edition only)) for total of 10.
- Changes to Sport models include the introduction of optional UConnect 6.5-inch touchscreen radio with hard drive storage and SiriusXM Radio.
Jeep fans should make a point of stopping by our Classic Cars soon to check out this off-road warrior for themselves.
This Jeep is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Current mileage on the odometer shows 20,862 miles.
It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....mtx
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts