1960 Mercedes Toy Car 300SL Roadster = very Rare $24.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry west coast....
- A Mercedes Toy Car now for sale in the USA.
- Custom built by brothers, Rudolf and Fritz, sometime in the late 1950s. Gebrüder Bruschal (GB), owned by the brothers, is the company known for creating custom small cars.
- In 1960, this toy car was completed and was placed amongst various other small vehicles in a fair in upstate New York.
- It was a gas-powered, accurate recreation, of a 1957 300SL Roadster.
- There is a tremendous amount of detail that went into both the grill, wheels and the various chromed pieces around the car.
- When it arrived at our shop , we installed rack and pinion steering.
- This showpiece will add tremendous appeal to any collection, especially when it is paired side by side with an actual 300SL roadster.
- The brothers Rudolf and Fritz Ihle from Bruchsal were motor vehicle masters and had become self-employed in 1930 in Bruchsal.
- They soon decided to offer special bodies based on common small cars (first Dixi and BMW, then also DKW, Fiat, Ford and Steyr, Mercedes, etc.).
- The customer was able to receive a kit for self-assembly to have the car rebuilt in Bruchsal.
- Or the brothers bought used cars, reworked them technically and re-clothed them.
- Later the brothers became manufacturers of bumper cars and carousels.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $900.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts