1997 Aston Martin DB7 Volante = Go Green(~)Tan $31.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...west no salt on roads...(((( plus a DB9 Volante in 3 different colors coming soon and on request please ))))
1997 Aston Martin DB7 Volante = US-specs....underside pics on request...
Supercharged I-6, DOHC, 4 valves/cylinder 335 HP a
1997 Aston Martin DB7 Volante Vin #... The List price when new cost was $140,000 ·
- This model was only produced for 4 years
- · The DB7 was also the first (and only, to date) Aston Martin to use steel unit construction · Approximately 7,000 DB7s were built from 1993 to 2004, making it the most prolific model Aston ever made.
- In fact, Aston acquired a factory in Bloxham, Oxfordshire, in order to handle demand. Supercharged I-6, DOHC, 4 valves/cylinder 335 HP and 361ft lbs torque mated to a GM 4L80E Turbo Hydramatic four-speed automatic and a 3.54:1 Rear Axle Ratio, Rack and pinion, power assist steering, Vented discs/vented discs, ABS with 18in Cast Aluminum wheels and independent suspension. -060 in 6.1 and a quarter mile in 14.8 seconds Astons' hand-formed aluminum bodywork and hand-welded chassis, the DB7 employs a computer-welded chassis plus composite front fenders, side skirts, and trunklid. DB7 chassis are produced by Motor Panels in Coventry and painted at Rolls-Royce's Crewe facility, and the engines are hand built by Tom Walkinshaw Racing.
- Then, at Bloxham in a single building a little bigger than a high-school gymnasium, every component is installed by hand in a precise, unhurried manner Aston added an aluminum DOHC four-valve cylinder head of its own design to the Jaguar-cast block. A supercharger with intercooler pushes the 3.2-liter inline-six to peaks of 335 horsepower and 361 pound-feet of torque. Power delivery is as relentless as the Mississippi River, and nearly as boundless The Transmission is an electronically controlled GM 4L80E Turbo Hydramatic four-speed automatic To earn the traditional Aston open-top designation of Volante, the DB7 starts with a strengthened windshield surround, tubular reinforcement inside the door sills, front and rear underbody cruciform braces, and a host of chassis gussets.
- The DB7 Volante also gets a new trunk lid and rear fenders, as well as softer suspension springs, and loses the Coupe's front anti-roll bar. Produced by the craftsmen at Aston's Newport Pagnell plant, the exterior of the power-operated top is covered with mohair or canvas, its interior is lined with Connolly leather, and it features a glass backlight. The top's interior is so thickly padded that from inside with the top up it's difficult to tell you're not in the Coupe DB7s gain dual airbags but lose their glovebox.
- A new steering column adds a telescoping feature to the previous tilt adjustment, as well as more-attractive turn-signal and headlight-control stalks. The Connolly leather seats-hand-stitched, of course-are less confining and feature a new piping pattern. Mechanically, the new brake package includes 10-millimeter-larger-diameter and now vented rear discs, as well as vacuum (rather than hydraulic) assist, which promises improved pedal feel. In the realm of high tech, the anti-theft system features a microwave-based proximity sensor. The only powertrain change is a new three-catalyst exhaust.
Description not yet generated.
All inspections welcome. We ship worldwide.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....warz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts