This is a fantastic AMC - utility 4x4 Amphibious off road vehicle / quad.
* Its fully amphibious and uses its big tyre tread to propel it in water using the steering for direction instead of a complicated rudder.
* Briggs and Stratton 18hp twin cylinder engine which is very smooth and starts without hesitation.
* It has large 4x4 tractor tread type tyres both to grip soft ground and to steer it when it goes into water.
* Vehicles like this cost we believe around £18,000 new and it wouldn't surprise us if the forces have these types of vehicles.
* It has luggage / racks / load racks to the front and rear and has a central steering wheel.
If you require any further information regarding this fantastic AMC agricat then please email us at - [email protected] or call us on 07563301227.
Thank you for taking the time to view our advert, please call to leave a deposit and reserve it or pay in full and arrange delivery.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts