Coys At Chiswick House 2019
Lot Number 126
Chassis Number 3010300523
Model L1500 S
Mercedes became an important contributor to the arsenal of trucks needed during WWII for various purposes. Gaggenau became the main plant for this purpose at Daimler-Benz. Most major German vehicle manufacturers were united and responsible for producing standardized, light all-terrain transports. Mercedes-Benz Types L1500, L1500A and L1500S were three variants of these vehicles, which were built as a 4x4's. A stood for Allrad-Antrieb, or all-wheel-drive, and S for Standard-Antrieb, or rear-wheel-drive. These were powered by a 2,594cc four-cylinder motors and were used primarily as a troop transport and fire engines. This beautifully restored example comes supplied with Italian registration papers. Having been subject to a comprehensive restoration over recent years, the truck is offered in very good condition throughout, and represents a very rare piece of military history not often seen for sale and especially not in this condition. View 1944 Mercedes-Benz L1500 S For Sale on Coys.co.uk for further details.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts