- 1995 Mercedes-Benz E 220 convertible from the W124 series
- originally delivered to the Netherlands
- blue exterior with matching colour leather interior
- electrically actuated soft top
- 2.2 litre inline 4-cylinder engine with 110 kW (150 hp) and automatic 4-speed transmission
- power windows, CD radio, leather steering wheel
- heated front seats, dual airbags
- detachable towbar
- runs on 17" alloy wheels
- Dutch registration documents
This 1963 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Cabriolet is an excellent original car that could use minor cosmetics. Black with tan interior and a manual gearbox. Mechanically sound. The bumpers need to be re-chromed.....
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....