- 1994 Mercedes-Benz 220 CE from the W124 series
- delivered and always registered in Germany
- beautiful colour combination: bordeaux metallic paintwork and black fabric interior
- 2.2 litre petrol engine with a power output of 110 kW (150 hp), mated to automatic gearbox
- sunroof and dual zone climate control
- electrically adjustable seats, front and rear centre armrests
- runs on AMG alloys
- new front wishbones with bushes, tie rods, rear axle tie bars and axle carrier bearings
- brakes including callipers renewed throughout, new front shock absorbers in 2014/2015
- all engine fluids renewed
- various repair receipts available
- German registration documents and new valid technical approval on purchase
This 1963 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Cabriolet is an excellent original car that could use minor cosmetics. Black with tan interior and a manual gearbox. Mechanically sound. The bumpers need to be re-chromed.....
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....