– Mercedes-Benz 280, early top model of the W123 series
– German delivery, ordered in Janaury 1976, delivered in December 1976, registered in 1977
– only two owners from new, in the same ownership from 1977 until 2012
– 2.8 litre 6-cylinder engine with a power output of 115 kW (156 hp) and manual gearbox
– air conditioning (unfilled)
– astral silver metallic paint and blue fabric interior in good state of preservation
– runs on original Fuchs “baroque” rims
– original invoice and data card available
– German registration documents, valid technical approval until 07/2019 and historic plates
We have never seen a W123 with such a high specification A 2 owner Low mileage example with Air Conditioning, Full Leather, Sunroof, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Alloy wheels, Cruise Control......
This original 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL was imported to South Africa by Vintage Car Importers in January 2015 and has since been restored extensively. It is equipped with both hard and soft top, Right.....
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagode from 1971 in a beautiful condition. This example restored and technically revised a few years ago. All the sheet metal and body parts are great, completely free of damage.....