1992 Honda Beat Roadster - show condition For Sale
1992 Honda Beat Roadster
For sale is my stunning 1992 Honda Beat. I bought it in Hamburg in 2015 from the first owner, a rallycross driver and Honda employee who imported it to Germany when brand new in 1992.
27,200 miles (43,800km) and garaged from new.
12 months MoT - It has never even had an advisory on any of its MoTs
I have maintained this car very carefully and its original paint is stunning having always been under cover and well waxed. It is a complete joy to drive. In my ownership it’s had:
• 4 new tyres (Toyo fronts and Pirelli rears which are the best for the respective staggered sizes).
• New distributor (as a precaution – the originals could seize)
• New distributor cap & rotor arm
• Timing belt (at 42,838km)
• New idler pulley
• New tensioner pulley
• New water pump
• NGK spark plugs
• New HT leads
• Full synth racing oil and filter (the oil is so clean you can barely see it on the dipstick)
• New coolant & flush
• New air filter
• New alternator belt
• New aircon belt (the air conditioning is REALLY cold!)
• New rocker cover gasket
• Fresh gearbox and diff oils
It’s quite easy to get parts from Honda main dealers. Classic insurance was £120 for me last year and it is obviously extremely economical (I only use V Power).
This lovely little car is as close as possible to having a brand new Beat in the best colour :)
I am including in the sale a boxed, brand new genuine Honda drivers seat cover (NLA) and a boxed full clutch kit – both of which bought on an ‘in case’ basis.
More pictures available to whatsapp or email.
Reluctant sale to a good home.
Viewing welcome evenings and weekends in Kennington, London SE11 near Waterloo station or Kennington undergound.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts