1949 Hudson Super 6 = clean Blue(~)Grey driver $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...
1949 Hudson Super 6 = US-specs.
Make an Offer please $USD...
Model: Super 6
1949 Hudson Super 6
•Driver quality restoration
•262ci Straight 6 engine
•3-Speed Manual Transmission
•P225/75R15 Coker Whitewall Tires new in ‘14
•Original tube radio rebuilt & upgraded w/ Bluetooth
•New complete wiring harness included with vehicle
•Improved cooling & fuel systems
- A wonderful, 1949 Hudson Super 6 four door sedan.
- Hudson became known for their innovative sleek fastback design built using their new “Monobilt” frame; which eliminated any need for rear wheel arches and provided a flat floor for passengers. The new frame allowed the designers to achieve their trademark sleek fastback design without compromising headroom, with the additional benefit of being a safer compartment for passengers.
- This beautiful two-tone blue Hudson Super 6 is in great working condition.
- The previous owner stated the rocker panels had been repaired and repainted, however the body appears to be original.
- Two-tone blue paint is striking on the long sleek bodywork. Overall the body on this classic Hudson is very solid and shows extremely well, however upon close inspection the paint is the average driver quality.
- The interior is a fantastic blend of patina and minor upgrades, the dash board and interior accessories appear to be original and have a remarkable patina. Still in operating condition the original oversize gauges add the authenticity to this Hudson.
- The previous owner had the original tube radio refurbished with modern components and now has the ability to be compatible with Bluetooth audio.
- Finally both bench seats have been recovered in a period correct material and look great.
- We have receipts in hand totaling over $5,100 for work completed within the last year.
- This included, but was not limited to: fuel pump, fuel filter, tank removed and sealed, new window switches, a complete wiring harness (new in box), 4 new Coker wide white wall tires, refurbished radio, water pump, pulleys, and much more!
- The previous owner in California stated that under their ownership the cooling system was improved to coop with the high temperatures of Napa Valley; which included a new water pump and coolant hoses.
- Paperwork indicates that the fuel tank and system were repaired and improved; along with all four drum brakes too.
- This ’49 Hudson Super 6 is an excellent example of a driver-quality restoration; capable of daily use with no worries.
GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Hershey event, 10 - 11 October 2019. Check back soon for complete catalogue description. To view this car and others currently consigned to.....
1952 Hudson Wasp 4DR Sedan
..Very Original Car
..Grey & Red Paint
..Tan & Brown Interior
..262 Inline 6 Engine
..3-Speed Manuel Trans
..Car from an Estate