1949 Hudson Super 6 = clean Blue(~)Grey driver $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...
1949 Hudson Super 6 = US-specs.
Make an Offer please $USD...
Model: Super 6
1949 Hudson Super 6
•Driver quality restoration
•262ci Straight 6 engine
•3-Speed Manual Transmission
•P225/75R15 Coker Whitewall Tires new in ‘14
•Original tube radio rebuilt & upgraded w/ Bluetooth
•New complete wiring harness included with vehicle
•Improved cooling & fuel systems
- A wonderful, 1949 Hudson Super 6 four door sedan.
- Hudson became known for their innovative sleek fastback design built using their new “Monobilt” frame; which eliminated any need for rear wheel arches and provided a flat floor for passengers. The new frame allowed the designers to achieve their trademark sleek fastback design without compromising headroom, with the additional benefit of being a safer compartment for passengers.
- This beautiful two-tone blue Hudson Super 6 is in great working condition.
- The previous owner stated the rocker panels had been repaired and repainted, however the body appears to be original.
- Two-tone blue paint is striking on the long sleek bodywork. Overall the body on this classic Hudson is very solid and shows extremely well, however upon close inspection the paint is the average driver quality.
- The interior is a fantastic blend of patina and minor upgrades, the dash board and interior accessories appear to be original and have a remarkable patina. Still in operating condition the original oversize gauges add the authenticity to this Hudson.
- The previous owner had the original tube radio refurbished with modern components and now has the ability to be compatible with Bluetooth audio.
- Finally both bench seats have been recovered in a period correct material and look great.
- We have receipts in hand totaling over $5,100 for work completed within the last year.
- This included, but was not limited to: fuel pump, fuel filter, tank removed and sealed, new window switches, a complete wiring harness (new in box), 4 new Coker wide white wall tires, refurbished radio, water pump, pulleys, and much more!
- The previous owner in California stated that under their ownership the cooling system was improved to coop with the high temperatures of Napa Valley; which included a new water pump and coolant hoses.
- Paperwork indicates that the fuel tank and system were repaired and improved; along with all four drum brakes too.
- This ’49 Hudson Super 6 is an excellent example of a driver-quality restoration; capable of daily use with no worries.
GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
the details below If you have questions please email us below...
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....mtx
1950 Hudson Super 6 4-DR Sedan
..124" Wheel Base
..6 Cyl Engine
..New Black Paint Excellent March 2014
..New Red Paint On Rims March 2014
..All New Interior
..New Gray Upholstery
..New Door Panels
..Dash Looks Great
1937 Hudson Terraplane pick-up
french registration from 1990
original body with new paint in good condition
actualy with a diesel fuel mercedes engine and gearbox but the original 6 cyl gasoline motor and 3 speed gearbox is sold next to the vehicle
drive and run everyday
inspection are .....
a one and only chance to purchase a rare
and unique vehicle part of our motoring heritage . this is only 1 of 3 examples known to exist world wide, being one of the first models to bear the immortal hudson “terraplane” brand.
the good looking body was styled by windover coach builders for .....
1954 Hudson Super Jet 4DR Sedan
..Great Original Car
..Super Jets are Pretty Rare
..This One is Really Rare /
..Because It Is All Original
..A Real Barn Find
..Still has Original Paint
..White w/ Maroon Roof
..Still has Original Interior
..202ci Straight .....
1952 Hudson Wasp 4DR Sedan
..Very Original Car
..Grey & Red Paint
..Tan & Brown Interior
..262 Inline 6 Engine
..3-Speed Manuel Trans
..Car from an Estate
..Son has no room for car
..Asking $18,500 USD
..e-Mail or Call
Formerly owned by Hollywood icon Steve McQueen!
One of Steve McQueen’s favorite cars that he drove on a regular basis
Documented well-known McQueen ownership
Presents wonderfully; remaining largely as it was under McQueen’s ownership
Only 22,647 miles!
Rare and desirable 1950 Hudson .....
For Hudson Motor Company to survive against the Big Three in the early 1950s, they needed both new models and major revisions to their existing product line. But limited resources meant Hudson management chose only to develop a new small car to compete with the likes of Nash’s new Rambler. The new .....
Located in the USA...west pnw...
1934 Husson Terraplane Victoria with Steel body Full Restored ...US-specs.
Engine Size 350 - V-8 SuperCharged...
Transmission with a 400 Turbo Auto...
Miles Low 20.3k
A clean blue on grey driver...more details coming soon and .....