We are pleased to offer this wonderful Porsche 904 GTS on behalf of its long term owner. This rare red 904 GTS comes with continuous history and raced in period at among others the 500 km of Spa 1964 finishing 4th in class. It is a very rare and desirable example of a Porsche racing legend, easily invited at all sorts of events worldwide.
The highlights of this car:
Raced in period with Hermann Mueller at, among others, the 500 km of Spa finishing 4th in class
Continuous history, well documented ownership history
Documented with factory Kardex, restoration records, extensive history file, photo’s and letters of previous owners, invoices, and listed in several Porsche books
Superb design, ultra sleek and lightweight bodywork
One of only 109 cars produced
Comes with an expertise from Porsche expert Jurgen Barth
Featured in a nice article in Dutch magazine, Octane
Fitted with an original and correct 4-cylinder twin-cam 904 engine and an original 904 gearbox
Current owner bought the car in 2004
Engine rebuilt and well maintained by former Pon chief mechanic
Very rare and desirable example of a Porsche racing legend, easily invited at all sorts of events worldwide. A spectacular and beautiful racing Porsche and quite exciting to drive!
Now available for viewing at VSOC. Do call us for an appointment to view Tel details below80 or using the button below
VSOC’s Sassenheim showroom is centrally located between Amsterdam and The Hague, only 17 km (11 miles) from Schiphol Airport. There is a broad selection of classic sports cars on display, in very good or excellent condition, varying from beautiful yet affordable sports cars to rare and valuable collectors’ items. When you intend to visit us in The Netherlands, we would advise you to make an appointment so that we can give you some quality time. If you arrive by plane or train, we would be happy to pick you up at the airport or train station. Besides Dutch we speak English, German, French and Italian.
• Chassis 92 of 1270 total production
• Only 1,800 documented miles
• Supplied New to the Official Porsche Centre of New York
• Registered in the UK September 2012
• Only 2 Previous Owners
• Porsche OPC Service History with Central Operations Reading
- Original Dutch delivery
- The only original Dutch registered car that's accident-fee
- Full history known: only 2 owners
- A modern classic
Used pictures are stockphotos. The Porsche Carrera GT we have on offer, is an original Dutch delivered car. A total of three cars were originally delivered .....
- A very late example of one of the most important cars in Porsche's history
- Benefits from a fresh service by Porsche Reading and recent major service totalling €25,000 including a new clutch
- An important addition to any car collection
- V10 normally aspirated engine with a sublime .....
For sale in our forthcoming auction in Paris, on 17 June 2019:
Chassis n° WPOZZZ98Z6L000179
Engine n° 90630709.
- Eric Coicaud's collection
- Supercar with an extraordinary sound
- Exceptional performance, 330 km/h
- 3 owners, transparent history
- Just 1 269 examples
Offered for sale is my Porsche 924 Carrera GT Tribute.
Being a porsche collector and enthusiast I have admired the front engine Porsche's for many years and have been lucky to have owned most of them at different times.Porsche Tributes,replicas and outlaw 911's are my thing.With the prices rising .....