1974 JENSEN INTERCEPTOR MK III **** SOLD **** For Sale by Auction
With a guide of £18,000 - £22,000 this Jensen Interceptor was sold for an amazing £39,405 by Classic Car Auctions for £8,324 on Saturday 25th of May, at The Warwickshire Events Centre, Leamington Spa, CV31 1XN.
We are now consigning for our August 3rd auction. To enter your classic, call 01926 640888 or go to www.classiccarauctions.co.ukEstimate
(£): 18,000 - 22,000
One owner from new, 38,000 miles and stored for 40 years...
+ Supplied with stamped service book showing work carried out in the 1970s
+ Being sold due to ill health. History file currently untraceable
+ The owner's daughter's child seat still ensconced in the rear of car (she is now in her 40s!)
+ Looking like long-term layup has been kind the body, paint and interior
+ Plucked from obscurity and ripe for recommissioning or renovation to return to its former glory
+ Number plate shown will be retained by the vendor and replaced with age appropriate number
REGISTRATION: TBC RHD/LHD: Right Hand Drive
YEAR: 1974 ENGINE SIZE: 7.2L
MAKE: Jensen ODOMETER READING (MILES): 38000
MODEL: Interceptor MK III MOT EXPIRY:
WARRANTED: No CHASSIS NUMBER: 1369184
Classic Car Auctions were delighted to have offered the above vehicle at our sale at the Warwickshire Event Centre on 25th May 2019.
We are always keen to have similar cars and entries are now invited for our August Sale
Should you wish to consign your car for one of our future events, please get in touch with us via the below link
or call us directly on 01926 566876.
Classic Car Auctions is perhaps the fastest growing Classic Car Auction company in this market, specialising in cars between £5,000 and £50,000 and we will happily help with a valuation without obligation for you to consider for entry at one of our upcoming sales.
Here's why you should consign your car with CCA:
- A dedicated classic car specialist will be with you every step of the way
- Industry leading print, online and social media marketing with our expert PR team
- CCA takes the hassle away from selling your car...we handle all sales enquiries
- Our low entry fee of £150 including VAT and the seller's commission of just 5% plus VAT covers the cost of marketing across a dozen car sales websites and promotion to our extensive buyer database from all over the world
- We pay within 14 days of receipt of funds.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts