1977 Lancia Montecarlo UK RHD - Large history file For Sale
- Chassis 137AS02740
- August 1977
- UK RHD
- Rare series 1.5 with clear buttresses but series 1 Wheels and details. One of just over 100 made.
- Original interior, unmolested engine.
- Originally White, total restoration and colour change in 2011 done by a private.
- Stored for 22 years before then.
- In high end classic car storage for the last year and a half.
- Last service and carburettor setup by Sanspeed. Runs great.
- Looks tidy, no rust.
- Extensive history file.
- £11.995 ONO
I've had this car for a few years now. It's in great running order and it has been kept in an high end storage for the last year and a half. I purchased it because it's one of the very few (I seem to remember 124) Series I cars with factory glass buttresses, which make it the prettiest and purest in design.
I have full history of the vehicle and a large history file dating back to the eighties. The car was stored for 22 years and restored and sadly colour changed to red, it's originally white. That's also when the heads were painted red. Thankfully they left the rest unmolested. Interior is still remarkably original and so is the engine, down to the airbox which is usually changed for more sporty ones.
With 037s and S4s prices going through the roof, these Pininfarina made, mid engined and rear wheel drive beauties will likely be on the move soon.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts