1998 Rover Mini Paul Smith Limited Edition For Sale In London (RHD)
1 of 1800 Paul Smith Limited Edition built world wide
Formerly part of a significant private collection
One of the most luxurious production Minis ever made
Finished in the ultra special colour combination
Originally designed as part of the Great Brits minis (along with David Bowie's chromed mini, Natasha Caine's bullion mini, Kate Moss's Spider Web mini and the 'Design a mini' competition winner Mark ward's clock cogs mini), the 84 striped, 24 colour car appeared at the 1997 Tokyo Motor Show, and inspired a run of limited edition minis. 300 UK cars were made, with a total of 1800 worldwide. The Paul Smith mini is one of the best equipped limited edition minis, and in the UK, was only available in Paul Smith Blue. The Paul Smith Mini was designed to mimic a Paul Smith Suit. It had a conservative appearance with a bright twist! Several parts were given the 'Paul Smith' treatment and were coloured in bright Citrus Green. These parts were the rocker cover, HT leads, inside the glove box, the petrol tank and the boot board.
The Paul Smith Mini was available from May 1998 and was one of the most luxurious production minis ever made.
There were several features that made the Paul Smith Mini so special. These were:
• Charcoal Mini light 12” alloy wheels (previously used on the Cooper 35 and Cooper Monte Carlo, and were also available as an option extra across the mini range)
• Front fog lamps
• Body coloured wheel arches
• Citrus green hidden parts
• 24 Carat gold plated Paul Smith bonnet badge
• Magnolia dash clocks with special style numbers on the gauges, and the Paul Smith signature on the centre clock
• Paul Smith mini plaque inside the glove box lid
• Black leather seats with matching door pockets, in a style only available on the Paul Smith Mini
• Paul Smith Mini rear window sticker
• Boot board (which had only ever appeared on the 60’s coopers and the 90’s cabriolet)
• Special ‘MINI’ badge above the registration plate light on the boot lid
• GB badge on the boot lid (This was the first time that the Rover Group had put GB’s on minis, and was used on the 40th anniversary model and the Cooper models from there on)
Now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call for more information.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Mini Cooper Classic H reg 1990 with only 8k
Stunning British racing green Mini Cooper classic 1300 carb that has covered only 8,000 miles since 1990. This Mini is in outstanding condition for a 26.....
Mini Cooper Sport 500 no 56
After several weeks waiting we have at last got in our possession this wonderful BRG Mini Cooper sport 500. Ours is number 56 /500 with a measly 2,986 miles, so although.....