1959 Ferrari 250GT PF Coupe = Correct + Rare 1 of 353 $575k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1959 Ferrari 250GT PF Coupe
Engine Size 12 Cylinder
Transmission Type Manual
Beautifully Tuned, Balanced & Well Presented
1959 Ferrari 250 GT PF Series I Coupé
- Series I 250GT, Featuring an Inside Plug Engine & Drum Brakes
The 201st of Only 353 Examples Produced
In Single Family Ownership for 43 Years
Fitted with its Numbers-Matching Engine & Powertrain
Offered with Marcel Massini History Report
Complete with Copies of Factory Build Sheet & Purchase Invoice from 1975
Beautifully Tuned, Balanced & Well Presented
- Not to be underestimated by virtue of its design, the 250 GT Coupé was a performer through and through. The car was fitted with the Colombo-designed V12 engine, which is nothing short of a detuned competition powerplant, fitted with three twin-choke Weber carburetors. Sporting a zero-to-sixty times of less than seven seconds, the model is more than capable of competing head-on with the finest sports car manufacturers of the era.
- Was completed in October 1959 and delivered new to Luigi Chinetti Motors wearing Nocciola paint over Naturale leather, with Nardi steering wheel, Abarth exhaust, and chrome Borrani wire wheels.
Between 1details below the PF coupe is believed to have had just two or three East coast owners before it was acquired by Wayne Sparling, an avid enthusiast, NART mechanic and senior Chinetti technician.
- An accompanying copy of this purchase invoice from Gold Coast Sports Car Centre is included in the vehicle's dossier. Color noted at red, with a purchase price of $2,188! Sparling's love affair with 1491GT would last over four decades, and in 1992, the car underwent an extensive restoration which it proudly displays today.
- At that time, the exterior received its current red paintwork, while the cabin was dressed in black upholstery.
- For distance touring and additional comfort, Mr. Sparling integrated a subtle air conditioning system, three-point seat belts and a headrest for the navigator – both of which are easily removeable. The 250 was later displayed at the 2007 Cavallino Concours at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL. Subsequently, the Ferrari has been properly stored and sparingly used, with recent maintenance and upkeep.
- The body appears very strait with a notably solid undercarriage and frame.
- The underside is nicely detailed and presents nicely. Rarely seen the underside “belly pan” is still in place. Drivability is excellent, including tight handling, quick revving and the feel the you would want and expect out of a vintage touring / event car.
- Engine no.1 GT shows excellent compression (150-160PSI per cylinder) with great road manners both on the prowl or in pursuit.
- An ideal PF Coupe that will certainly reward its next caretaker, we have no doubts this Ferrari could offer its pilots a cross-country trip at whim. Now available for worldwide purchase and delivery from our USA showroom.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
the details below If you have questions please email us below...bnz
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....
Extremely Rare: Ferrari 250GT PF Coupe
This 1959 Ferrari 250GT PF Coupe has just 39k miles from new and is one of just 353 ever produced. This particular matching numbers example might be one of the most original PF Coupes in existence. White with it's original black leather interior that's never .....
This may be the most accurate, reliable GTO Tribute in existance
-Basic conversion was factory done by Alpha Design
-Built on a rock solid 1978 Datsun 280Z
-Excellent fit and finish
-A very comfortable daily driver
-HSR approved for Vintage racing
-Engine produces a reliable/streetable .....
1962 Ferrari 250GTE: Matching Numbers
This 1962 Ferrari 250GTE is an excellent matching numbers European delivery example and a very presentable driver. Burgundy with tan interior. Chassis 3045 was originally delivered new in Italy. It runs and drives very nicely. The paint is usable as-s but does .....
Long Lost 1963 Ferrari 250GTE Series III Discovered After 40 Years
This incredibly exciting 1963 Ferrari 250GTE Series III dropped off the face of the earth in 1963 and hasn't resurfaced until now. This long lost GTE is matching numbers and was born in extremely desirable Blu Chiaro. It's a black .....
In 1962 shipped from Italy to the USA to the first owner and registration.
Most parts of the history and owners are known, long parts of it`s history this 250 GTE spent in California.
Sold to germany in march 1991.
The car comes with Ferrari member card, FIVA- and Deuvet- documents, as well .....
1963 Ferrari 250 GTE Series III
- Highly original condition
- Two owners since new
- Unique colors
- Matching numbers
In 1963 this desirable final series of the Ferrari 250 GTE was delivered through the hands of Swiss Ferrari dealer J.H. Keller in Zürich. Tastefully ordered in Nocciola over .....
Classic Alfa Romeo 750/101, Classic Ferrari, Classic Lancia Door Handles Kit (with keys) Chromed - BRAND NEW
Brand new set of door handles, chromed and supplied with a set of keys. Manufactured perfectly and with originality as a goal. These door handles were shared amongst many car manufacturers .....
This Boano 250 GT, one of only about 12 examples clothed in aluminium and therefore highly sought after, was built in 1956, delivered in 1957 to Luigi Chinetti in the USA and initially registered in New York. In 1997 the Ferrari was imported into Switzerland. After a further two ownership changes the .....
After Carrozzeria Boano left Ferrari for pastures new at Fiat, Carrozzeria Ellena took over the 250 GT project. They built a further 50 cars, which had subtle ameliorations added to result in a more balanced and well-rounded driving machine.
This example has benefited from a fresh nut-and-bolt restoration .....