1963 Porsche 356B = Mild OutLaw 356B S-90 Coupé $76.2k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1963 Porsche 356B = Euro-specs.
Engine Size 1600 cc
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Italian Delivery Mild “Outlaw” 356B S-90 Coupé
1963 Porsche 356B 1600 S-90 Reutter Coupe
Italian Delivery Mild “Outlaw” 356B S-90 Coupé
Numbers-Matching Engine, Transmission and Body Panels
Offered With Porsche Kardex & Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
Participant in the 500 Miles Hill Country Raduno Classico 2018
Benefitting from Recent Service - Strong Mechanicals and Excellent Road Manners
Includes Driver's Manual, Jack, Spare Assembly & Accessories
Ideal T6 for Pedal to the Floor Enjoyment! Ready for Daily Driving or Vintage Rallies
Priced to SELL!
- Wasas completed on the 13th of November 1962 as a European specification Super 90 T6 coupe in Ivory over Red, handled by Autogerma in Bologna with deliver to Rome, Italy. Eventually the 356 made its way to sunny California, where it's said to have resided for the last several years.
- Despite its California Cool outlaw appearance, this S90 remains exceptionally original and thoughtfully preserved, while both Porsche Kardex and Certificate of Authenticity confirm # is equipped with its factory fitted numbers matching engine () and transmission (). Additionally, all etched glass, corresponding stamped body panels (418), and trim appear remarkably original.
- The exterior's maroon paintwork was applied many years ago, having been polished to a smooth gloss finish, reveals the car's factory applied ivory paint – matching the dashboard. Inside, the cabin features original; European gauges, period Sears radio, luggage straps and newly restored leather seats.
- The driver's manual and sleeve reside in the glovebox.
- Likewise, its engine bay is very original in appearance with correct decals and finishes with uprated Weber carburetors breathing through correct type mesh filters.
- The front luggage compartment is equipped with luggage liner, jack, spare tire assembly and leather strap, while the undercarriage is extraordinarily tidy and solid with correct S90 suspension components.
- Overall an excellent 356 with charming patina!
- Drivability and power are incredibly strong and dialed in thanks to a Fall 2017 intermediate service and multi-point inspection. Additionally, 5 new Michelin XZX tires were mounted on the unrestored steel wheels, complimented by original S90 “nipple” hubcaps and correct valve stems, caps and clips.
- Subsequently the 356 was a participant the Raduno Classico Rally 2018 this December and the little 356 that could did not skip a beat!
- This charming Coupe offers many possibilities to its next caretaker and is guaranteed to receive a tremendous amount of attention wherever displayed. Now available for worldwide purchase and delivery from our USA showroom.
$76,250.00 FIRM USD....
Will Not Last!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
the details below If you have questions please email us below...
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
Ventilated Chrome Wheels
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an absolutely beautiful example and a superb driver. Red with black interior. It has a 356SC motor installed. A very clean, straight and solid car that's in excellent condition for only $129,500
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best available.
The original 911 some might say. The 356 was introduced effectively in 1948 with what was called the pre A.
In late 1959 significant styling and technical refinements gave rise to the 356 B (a T5 body type). The mid-1962 356 B model was changed to the T6 body type (twin engine lid grilles, an external .....
1953 PORSCHE 356 PRE-A CABRIOLET
In accordance with the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, this charming 1953 Porsche 356 Pre-A Cabriolet was completed on June 23rd, 1953. The car was originally ordered in Fashion Grey, paint code C531B with a red leather interior and comfort seats, and optioned .....
This Rare Right Hand Drive UK Supplied 1963 Porsche 356 B T6 Super Cabriolet is Presented in Bali Blue with Black Leather and a Black Hood.
Sold New by AFN Porsche in 1963. Sold by Roger Bray Restoration in 1991, Last Sold by Dick Lovett Specialist Cars in 2011, Complete with Detailed History File .....
PORSCHE 356 et 2 model 60 hp 1 reg 1959 2 owner full original ! Full restoration end 2017 for body chassis and engine total new ! Car aleays in Europe ! Car is in Italy with all documents also ready for export ! I speak english shipping worldwide !
DIRECT PHONE LINE MOBILE 0033649298453
This ​​1964​ ​Porsche 356SC Cabriolet ​is an excellent original matching numbers car. Red with black interior. A good original SC with factory hard-top. It runs and drives well but could use minor cosmetics. It also comes accompanied by its Certificate of Authenticity. .....
1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet: Matching Numbers Driver
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an excellent original matching numbers car and a very good driver. Green with tan interior, this C Cab is a very attractive example that's mechanically very strong. A very collectible car that would be a pleasure .....