1982 Porsche 911SC Sunroof Coupe = 38k miles Ivory For Sale
Located in the USA...((((( also have a Black 1979 Porsche 911 SC Coupe coming soon and on request please....))))))
1982 Porsche 911 SC = Ivory(~)Tan US-specs...
Engine Size 3.0L
Transmission Type 5-Speed Manual
Exceptionally Original & Impeccably Preserved
1982 Porsche 911SC “Sunroof” Coupe
An Exceptionally Original & Impeccably Preserved Example
Presented in its Original Chiffon White over Beige Leather Livery
Previous long-term Ownership 1details below
All Original Order & Purchase Paperwork, Including Window Sticker
Matching Numbers Engine & Transmission Per Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
Just 38,000 Original Miles from New
Clean CarFax & AutoCheck Reports
Recent Inspection, Service and Comprehensive Detailing
Complete with All Original Books, Tools & Emergency Equipment
- Introduced in 1978, the 911SC was more refined, driver friendly, dependable and still out-performed every other car in its class. It was designed to attract not only on-the-edge sport driving enthusiasts, but also to the rather gentler sport touring genre. The SC, which stands for "Super Carrera" was destined to be the last of the 911 line as the all-new front-engined V-8 Model 928 was to take over as the flagship for the 1979 model year.
- Built around the heartbeat of the classic 1974 Carrera 3.0 Turbo, an engine design that could be further tuned for performance and still be deemed practically “bulletproof”, it is what helped attribute to the model's lifetime of success and appeal.
- Ordered on August 15, 1981 through Heishman Porsche+Audi by Mr. Koutsoutis in honor of his wife's 40th birthday, specifications included Chiffon White paintwork with Beige partial leather upholstery and electric sliding sunroof ($940 extra). Chassis was completed on October 17, 1981 and delivered new through Heishman in late November as a 1982 model.
- All original paperwork associated with the purchase are including in the vehicle's dossier, which include the purchase order, bill of sale, odometer statement, window sticker and title copies. The SC would remain under the Koutsoutis' care in Maryland for the next 35+ years, while casually driven and meticulously pampered, which reflects in its immaculate current presentation.
- A few services are noted in 2015-17 prior to its second caretaker's receivership in January 2017. Next residing in Freemont, California, the new owner would continue the tradition of care given so many years prior.
- Displaying just over 38,000 documented miles, the immaculate level of originality 120547 possesses is extended to nearly every single component of the vehicle.
- Verified by meter, the paint finish is believed to be original and is glossy throughout with excellent rubber gaskets and seals, preserved anodized window trim, all original etched glass and handsome black and polished date coded “cookie cutter” wheels shod with freshly mounted, 185/70 and 215/60 VR15 CN36 Pirelli P6000 tires.
- All body trim, emblems and lenses are original and remain in very nice condition. This includes the very rarely seen fuel decal on the driver's fender. All other decals, plaques, paint pen markings, zinc, cosmoline and undercarriage coatings appear nearly untouched.
- The cabin features original upholstery, beautifully preserved dash with stunning instruments, knobs, vents and switches.
- The cold air-conditioning, power windows, mirrors, sunroof, and impossibly rare fitted Blaupunkt Bamberg radio are all in outstanding working order.
- Completing chocolate accents and plush pile carpeting (protected by calico Coco floor mats) complete the handsomely kempt interior.
- The front storage compartment shows further evidence of untouched originality with smears of black enamel and glue with important factory items in place, including correct spot-welds and paint markings, as well as the original jack and date-stamped space saver wheel.
- Additional emergency equipment includes the complete tool kit in Porsche protective plastic bag, as well as tire change bags and unopened gloves. A period first aid kit accompanies.
- Under the rear bonnet, the complete matching numbers engine and engine compartment are in excellent order, benefiting from a recent 30 hour steam clean and detail. The engine bay remains remarkably original and completely stock, retaining all emissions equipment and air-conditioning components properly in place.
- The engine finishes are correct with correct clamps, hoses, and hardware – including surrounding decals. The undercarriage is as you might expect from an original and unmodified car, as the finishes and coatings continue down the powertrain, suspension and brakes.
- Early 911s are delightful to drive, but an example of such originality truly commands the respect of even modestly capable drivers who quickly realize the performance once behind the wheel.
- The gearbox is smooth and effortless, with excellent throttle response, tight and responsive steering.
- In addition to the aforementioned records and emergency equipment, the car is accompanied by what appears to be all original books in vinyl sleeve, such as the VIN-matched Warranty & Maintenance booklet, Owner's Manual, Service Workshop locator, all Blaupunkt Bamberg QTS books/diagrams/cards, and 1982 Porsche color selection pamphlet.
- To find a comparably preserved 911SC of this caliber is highly improbable, is guaranteed to bring driven joy and admiration to its next and only third caretaker from new.
Note: All lights, Radio with antenna, Horn, Wipers, Gauges, Air conditioning, Heater - All working properly
This trailer is specially designed for very low sports-cars
Price: on request
- Aluminum chassis
- Electric winch
- Spotlights inside
- Special ‘roof’-openings for Lamborghini’s with wing doors
- Electric loading ramp
- Special storage space
IF YOU DO NOT GET AN AWNSER BY EMAIL PLEASE .....
Very rare OTAV 5,5 hp, bodied by Castagna, one cylinder, two spark plugs, two belt drive on the back wheel, original gearbox, air cooled engine, English rare plate, running conditions, full of history and documents (books, magazines, pictures, papers from VCC of England, etc), one of only two surviving .....
Built 1995 from 1988 XR2 donor, standard build in Blue (painted)
Complete, and properly registered as Quantum, but not been on the road since 2000, so in need of restoration. Hood ok but rear window plastic UV degraded. Located in Guildford.
pics to follow, will need trailering .....
1952 Henry J which would make for the perfect patina'd gasser/race car
Shove in a big block. 9" axle and a straight tube to go racing for pinks!
The body is relatively straight with some minor rust issues to the gutters and floor and sports a few dents here and there, just as a racer should look. .....
A beautiful and rare Lasalle 340 coupe from 1930 with nice features such as the Dickey seat and the optional heater system, this coupe model is hard to find nowadays and is a exclusive classic car. It runs and drives very good and has Belgian documents at this moment, before that it came from Sweden.
1928 Peerless 4DR Sedan
..Professional Ground up Restoration
..Won 1st at National AACA in Hershey, PA 1986
..Chocolate Brown Paint
..Black Fenders & Top
..Rarest of the 3 P's /
..Peerless, Packard & Pierce Arrow
..Excellent Running Car
..Excellent Driving Car
..Built by Peerless Motor Company
In our June 8th Auction 2017 Ledbury UK
The current vendor has spent many years researching the marque, and has assembled a good collection of original parts, to be fitted to this 1925 chassis. The chassis itself has been professional straightened and refurbished and has had four new road springs .....
The Solectria Force is an electric car built on a base model Geo Metro (Suzuki Swift). The company built around 400 of these vehicles, buying them in without drivetrain. There is a single speed transmission connected to a 156 volt 3-phase motor. This particular car was bought for a customer from a university .....