1954 1964 Porsche 356 SC Karmann Coupe = Ivory(~)Red $89.5k For Sale
Located in the USA....
1964 Porsche 356SC = US-specs....Correct....
Highly Sought After, #'s Matching “SC”
1964 Porsche 356 SC Karmann Coupe
Delivered New Through Brumos Porsche in Jacksonville, FL
Highly Sought After “SC” with Numbers-Matching Engine & Transmission
Verified by Porsche Certificate of Authenticity & Porsche Kardex
The Final Model of the Legendary 356 Lineup
Powerful “Super” Motor & Disc Brakes – A Phenomenal Period Tourer
Inspected, Serviced, and Ready for Immediate Motoring
- Was completed on February 13, 1964 in Light Ivory over Black Leatherette upholstery, and sold new through Brumos, Jacksonville to its first owner Mr. Robert Trow of Fort Lauderale, Florida - as confirmed by Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and Porsche Kardex.
- The “C” series is considered the most refined model in the entire 356 class, and this particular car sports the prized ”Super C” option which provides greater horsepower, suspension and braking capabilities over earlier standard models.
-Other optional equipment fitted to this 356 included ventilated chrome wheels, exterior mirror and Dunlop tires. A Blaupunkt Radio with Antenna and loudspeakers were likely installed by the selling dealer.
- This particular SC comes from longtime California residency, having been regularly enjoyed and maintained as needed, but never fully restored.
- Drivability and power is dialed in for immediate turn-key motoring, with recent servicing records accompanying.
- The exterior's paintwork has mellowed beautifully, having been applied many years ago, ideal for an excellent driver/vintage touring candidate absolutely as-is.
- Further complimenting the Porsche's touring prowess is a stunningly dressed cabin.
- Fresh, comfortable and well-trimmed in matching leather, vinyl and square-weave carpeting, cross-country tours could easily be conquered and enjoyed in this outstanding Porsche. Period style lap belts provide safety, while the audio has been expertly restored by Vintageblau.
- The front compartment contains a matching spare wheel assembly with leather tire strap, luggage liner and tool roll. The rear displays its original numbers-matching “Super” motor in fantastic preserved condition with original equipment and appearances.
- It's wide powerband and peppy acceleration provides an exciting drive!
-Overall, the 356 leaves a solid impression of a very usable and reliable weekend cruiser or everyday driver with the much desired uprated 95hp power plant.
- This charming SC Coupe offers many possibilities to its next caretaker and is now available for worldwide purchase and delivery from our USA showroom.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
Ventilated Chrome Wheels
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an absolutely beautiful example and a superb driver. Red with black interior. It has a 356SC motor installed. A very clean, straight and solid car that's in excellent condition for only $129,500
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best available.
The original 911 some might say. The 356 was introduced effectively in 1948 with what was called the pre A.
In late 1959 significant styling and technical refinements gave rise to the 356 B (a T5 body type). The mid-1962 356 B model was changed to the T6 body type (twin engine lid grilles, an external .....
1953 PORSCHE 356 PRE-A CABRIOLET
In accordance with the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, this charming 1953 Porsche 356 Pre-A Cabriolet was completed on June 23rd, 1953. The car was originally ordered in Fashion Grey, paint code C531B with a red leather interior and comfort seats, and optioned .....
This Rare Right Hand Drive UK Supplied 1963 Porsche 356 B T6 Super Cabriolet is Presented in Bali Blue with Black Leather and a Black Hood.
Sold New by AFN Porsche in 1963. Sold by Roger Bray Restoration in 1991, Last Sold by Dick Lovett Specialist Cars in 2011, Complete with Detailed History File .....
PORSCHE 356 et 2 model 60 hp 1 reg 1959 2 owner full original ! Full restoration end 2017 for body chassis and engine total new ! Car aleays in Europe ! Car is in Italy with all documents also ready for export ! I speak english shipping worldwide !
DIRECT PHONE LINE MOBILE 0033649298453
This ​​1964​ ​Porsche 356SC Cabriolet ​is an excellent original matching numbers car. Red with black interior. A good original SC with factory hard-top. It runs and drives well but could use minor cosmetics. It also comes accompanied by its Certificate of Authenticity. .....
1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet: Matching Numbers Driver
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an excellent original matching numbers car and a very good driver. Green with tan interior, this C Cab is a very attractive example that's mechanically very strong. A very collectible car that would be a pleasure .....