1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello = 6 speed Manual 9.8k miles $192. For Sale
Located in the USA....
1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello = US-specs...
Engine Size 12 Cylinder
Transmission Type 6 Gated Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
Just 9,800 Original Miles with Recent Major Service
1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello
Just 9,800 Original Miles From New
Rare Giallo Modena (Yellow) Paint Scheme
Major Service Completed September, 2016
Offered with Owner's Manual, Toolkit & Factory Accessories
Optioned with Desirable Modular Wheels
Clean Carfax & Auto Check Reports
Timeless Classic - Ferrari's Refined, front-engined V12 Gran Tourer
Like the cars that made Ferrari famous in the 1950s and 1960s, the 550 Maranello is a GT meant for high-speed, cross-country travel, with all of the essential Ferrari pieces present and accounted for. Its style comes from Pininfarina; Scaglietti built the all-aluminum bodywork, and the 5.5-liter DOHC V-12 under the hood produces 479hp. The rear-mounted transaxle helps balance out this 3,726-pound car, and the six-speed manual features a classic gated shifter with a polished metal lever and knob. Conceived to be a classic from the start, Ferrari's discerning customers demanded not just out and out performance, but also drivability, luxury, and comfort.
A Turn-Key Example Ready to Drive and Enjoy!
Chassis number offered here, was completed in April 1997, wearing a very Daytona-esque livery of Giallo Modena over Black leather upholstery.
- The Ferrari was purchased new here in Houston, Texas before eventually taking residency in California and New Mexico, with just 2-owners from new.
- Luxuries include a full leather cabin, air conditioning, electric seats, windows and mirrors, matching drilled pedals, a beautifully designed dash, and Speedline Modular wheels. Displaying only 9,800 original miles, the 550 remains very original throughout, including upholstery, trim, glass and body paint (see depth chart). Both Carfax and Auto Check report a clean history and consistent mileage tracking.
- The Maranello's most recent “Major Service” was commissioned in late summer 2016, comprising a complete timing belt service with new gaskets, seals and water pump rebuild, fuel system overhaul with new pumps/caps/lines, battery, alternator, fluids, filters, plugs and air conditioning recharge.
- It's accompanied by owner's manual, Ferrari floor mats, color matched protective front bra and mirror covers, along with leather bound tool case, tire inflator and emergency light.
- Ferrari's 550M as the reborn Daytona, surely ranks among the upper echelon of modern Gran Tourers.
- With its low mileage, fresh service and unmistakably beautiful ensemble, enthusiasts and astute collectors alike are encouraged to take a closer look at this example. Now available for Worldwide purchase and delivery.
the details below If you have questions please email us below..
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....joz
FERRARI 550 MARANELLO
First registered 2 January 1999. One of a reported 457 RHD cars. Originally registered S556KJF, finished in Tour de France blue with tan leather.
Fitted with a Cobra Trak Plus tracker with subscription until January 2020.
Full Ferrari main agent service history, with invoices, .....
This particular 550 is well known to us and is Finished in Rosso Corsa and Nero Hide.
The cars options include:
Red Brake Calipers
The car comes with a full service history and is in lovely condition both inside and out.
The 1999 Ferrari 550 Maranallo is a gorgeous example and a fantastic driver with 49k miles. It comes finished in a rare and unique color combination, red with red and white interior. The car runs and drives excellent and has a clean carfax report. An excellent buy and a very collectible modern classic .....
1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello: 8k Miles and Major Service Just Completed
This 1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello has just 8,858 original miles and is an excellent original example. Silver with black interior. Major service just completed with $10k invoice included in the sale. It runs and drives fantastic. .....
Very Very nice Maranello
Rosso corsa maintained
1 owner in Italy
same owner in Switzerland
1 new owner in Holland
Asking price; 95000,- euro's
We are company dedicated to the automotive industry. Due to our experienced crew, their knowledge and skills in the repair and sale of new and used car parts for exotic cars we created a wide group of satisfied customers that is still increasing.
If you are looking for parts or you want to repair .....
Ferrari Independent Specialist McGurk Performance Cars are looking to buy you well cared for Ferrari.
We hold a stock of over 40 Ferrari's and Aston Martins at any one time, we are always looking to buy excellent examples.
Please call John McGurk 01926 691000 with the details of your well cared .....
Originally delivered new in June 1997 to its first owner in Milan, Italy. Finished in the sought after colour combination of Grigio Titanio with Bordeaux hide and carpets.
The car came to the UK in 2003 with the first owner and with only a further three in the UK, the last in 2008.
A well detailed .....