1955 Aston Martin DB 2/4 MKII Drop Head Coupé - Factory Prototype For Sale
- one of only 199 Aston Martin DB 2/4 Mk II
- 15 units of these delivered as Drop-Head Coupès
- matching numbers
- matching colours
- technicall completely overhauled by a swiss Aston Martin specialist
- original dual exhaust system
- complete history, - one owner for 30 years
- tools and instruction book
(Valid price: EUR 467.500, exchange rate may vary)
The given details are descriptions without obligations. They do not represent warranted qualities. The vendor isn`t liable for errors, input data errors, and data transfer errors.
- einer von nur 199 gebauten Aston Martin DB 2/4 Mk II
- nur 15 von diesen wurden als Cabriolet geliefert
- "Matching numbers"
- " matching colours"
- technisch überholt von führendem Schweizer Markenspezialisten
1954 Aston Martin DB2/4 finished in Midnight Blue with contrasting grey hide interior. This lovely motor car has been owned for the last 20 years by a gentleman now in his eighties. It has been maintained.....
This 1957 Aston Martin DB2/4 LHD is a matching numbers example perfectly suitable for easy restoration. Red with black interior. It comes complete and includes an extra engine and gearbox. The original.....
This 1955 Aston Martin DB2/4 LHD Drophead comes finished in a wonderful light blue metallic, believed to be a close match to this car's originally applied Haze Blue. It looks exceptional. The chromed.....
This rare DB2 MKIII with chassis number 1668 was exported to Canada on 15/09/1958 and was originally in Peony Red.
The car returned to the UK in the ninetees and in 2000 it was subject of a comprehensive.....