1984 Countach 5000S = was Mario Andretti + Rare 1 of 321 $499k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1984 Lamborghini Countach
Engine Size 5.0 Liter V12
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
- A Mario Andretti, Associated Press' Driver of the Century's former Countach...
- Describing Mario Andretti as a Formula 1 World Champion, NASCAR Daytona 500 winner, Le Mans 24 Hour winner, and Indianapolis 500 winner, is just scratching the surface of his amazing career.
-Mario is the Associated Press Driver of the Century and a winner in most anything with four wheels.
- When Mario wasn't traveling the world collecting championships, He was known for terrorizing his small Pennsylvania town in one of his Lamborghinis.
- Mario reportedly has owned a 1989 Anniversary Countach, a 1991 Diablo, a Murcielago, an Aventador, and our 1984 Countach 5000S.
- It has been nearly a half century since the Countach was introduced. First shown at the Geneva Auto Show in 1971, there was nothing on the planet like it... The Countach was breathtaking at the time and it still is.
- Mario had good taste when he picked our car.
- It is a 371 hp 5 liter 5000 S model.
- The early carburetored Countaches have a sound and feel that's missing in the later fuel injected versions.
- The red with tan combination is much more attractive than the Popsicle colors that were in vogue at the time.
- Cosmetically the car is quite nice.
- It sports the original red paint highlighted with a pinstripe incorporating Mario Andretti's logo.
- The exterior rear view mirrors are also embellished with an Andretti logo.
- The interior is original, complete, and in top condition.
- This car was recently the subject of a major mechanical refurbishment.
- The engine was pulled and treated to a complete overhaul to new car specs.
- Any work needed was addressed.
- There were only the details below S Countaches built.
- Only one of those was property of the Driver of the Century.
- Owning a Countach is a big deal owning Mario's is about as good as it gets.
We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...tcf
In celebration of the company’s 25th anniversary, Lamborghini released a further updated and slightly restyled version of its celebrated Countach. It was unveiled at the 1988 Italian Grand Prix at Monza and would become, the most memorable and widely recognised Countach, and it is fondly remembered .....
1976 Lamborghini Countach LP400 'Periscopica'
A stunning example of the Countach in its original LP400 Periscopica form, chassis no. 1120154 is the 77th of 160 manufactured by Lamborghini, this LP400 was originally delivered to Canadian importer Eugene Carrie of Ontario in October 1975. The car .....
This 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition is a beautiful original example. Red with tan interior and just 30k kilometers. It' been under the same ownership for the last 20 years and runs and drives excellent. Original paint and interior. For only $249,500
Upon seeing the words "Poster Car" the chances are one singular car popped into your head, Lamborghini's seminal Countach. The rear-mid engined V12 animal was produced from 1974 to 1990 and helped to popularise the now widespread cab-forward design concept which pushed the passenger compartment forward .....
Lamborghini LP 5000 “S” LHD in a stunning overall condition. Third owner car (Same owner since 1994) with only 26000 km’s from new!! Extensive history and service file with all invoices etc. Has been serviced by a well known Dutch Lamborghini specialist, recently serviced incl. New clutch, valve-timing, .....
- Year: 1980 Serie II Low Body
– Condition: Good
– Engine: V12 4.0L
– Power: 374hp
– Gearbox: manual ZF 5-speed
– Exterior colour: White
– Interior colour: Black
– History/Documents: Matching numbers, Lamborghini books.
This is a series II Low Body car, that is 1 .....
​​​​1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 "Periscopio": The 50th of only 150 "Periscopios" Produced
Chassis no. 1120100
Engine no. 1120034
Original color: Blu Notte with a Ivory/Blue interior
This wonderful Countach is the 50th of only 150 "Periscopios" built and originally .....
The Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary is
powered by the 5167cc V12, which delivers an impressive 0-60 mph acceleration time of 4.7 seconds with a top speed of 183 MPH (295 km/h).
It was the most refined and possibly the fastest edition of the Lamborghini Countach: 0�97 km/h (0�60 .....
Developing a replacement for the ground-breaking Miura was bound to be a challenge, even for Lamborghini’s young and profoundly talented engineering team. The Miura had caused a sensation with its breathtakingly beautiful lines courtesy of the genius Marcello Gandini at Bertone. It was also an engineering .....
Lamborghini Countach Prova evocation .brand new never registered in Rosso red with full cream leather interior .V8 engine fully rebuilt with Piper cams. Lightened and balanced crankshaft . Updated oil pump. 5 speed long ratio gearbox . a stunning looking vehicle drives like the original and looks like .....