Backgrounds of this model
– The Bentley Brooklands is a 2-door coupé that is part of the Arnage model range, just like the Bentley Azure (T). The model has no predecessor or successor but is a limited edition besides the Bentley Continental GT model range. In advance the production was limited to 550 cars, but finally that number wasn’t sold.
– The Brooklands is a homage to the Bentley Boys who were victorious on the famous Brooklands circuit.
– The maximum power is 395 kW (537 hp) at 4.000 rpm and the torque is 1.050 Nm at 3.250 rpm. The 6 ¾-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine is connected to a ZF six-speed automatic gear box.
– ‘Le Mans’ front wing vents.
– Brushed aluminium ‘Bentley Brooklands’ treadplates.
– A dark-tinted steel Bentley matrix grille.
– Optional Flying ‘B’ retractable radiator mascot.
– The fitment as standard of 8.5Jx20-inch wheels and 255/40 ZR20 Pirelli P Zero tyres. The 20-inch alloy wheels are available in two distinctive styles. The 16-spoke two-piece disc wheels are standard fitment, the 5-spoke two-piece Sports wheels are an option.
– A jewelled fuel filler cap.
– Larger diameter exhaust tailpipe finishers with rifled detailing to the inside surface.
– Unique underbonnet detailing with a brushed aluminium ‘6 ¾ Litre Brooklands’ engine plaque and embossed Bentley logos on the intercoolers.
– The cabin headlining is made entirely from leather, tightened and finished by hand.
– The individual, electronically reclining rear seats are set 100mm (4 inches) further back than on the Azure, benefiting leg room. They are also set 25mm lower than the Arnage, resulting in a headroom of 939mm – just 24mm less than in the Arnage.
– The new Azure’s front seats with integrated seat belts and side airbags.
– Bi-level electric lumbar adjustment, a massage function, and tilting and extending front cushions.
– An extensive choice of ‘standard fit’ colours which includes 42 exterior paints (including new Venusian Grey and Titan Grey), 25 hides (including three new hide colours Anthracite grey, Newmarket Tan and Cashew) and three veneers (including new Dark Stained Vavona).
– Distinctive new ‘Sandwich’ piping which sits flush with the stitching.
– A range of optional engine-turned aluminium and carbon fibre veneer inserts complement the Mulliner aluminium foot pedals and footrest.
This particular example was delivered new on the 28th of October 2009 by Bentley Berlin in Germany. Finished in Cypress Green Metallic over a Loxley leather interior, showing 13,462 km on the odometer, this car has been well looked after and maintained.
The service book shows the following records;
17/03/2009 – 73 km
09/11/2010 – 3,316 km
01/11/2011 – 5,493 km
01/10/2012 – 6,624 km
12/11/2014 – 8,639 km
01/06/2016 – 9,499 km
19/12/2018 – 11,944 km
Extra Costed Options:
Flying 'B' Radiator Mascot EUR 2,730,-
Birds Eye Maple Veneer EUR 1,535,-
Naim Premium Audio EUR 5,670,-
Ultrasonic Park Distance Control Front & Rear With Reversing Camara EUR 2,145,-
Valet / Limited Access Key EUR 210,-
iPod Interface EUR 370,-
Brooklands Sports Combination with Dark Painted Wheels EUR 7,230,-
The car is accident-free, in mint condition and ready to be enjoyed. The car comes with Luxembourg registration papers and the Certificate of Conformity, which can easily be used for registration in any EU country without additional import taxes.
A lovely example of the Bentley Brooklands, a true thoroughbred “Brooklands” that faithfully encapsulates the pure Bentley driving experience, with a total of only 550 units manufactured.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts