1932 Ford Roadster Special = Custom 1 off Woodie $45k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert west....
- A buddy just offered this classic nice car for sale in USA.
1932 Ford Roadster 'Special' Woodie = Custom Hot Rod.
Condition: Clear Title
Exterior Color: Brown
Interior Color: Black
This is a 1932 Ford Roadster 'Special'
- This 1932 Ford Roadster 'Special' had a TCI (Total Cost Involved) rolling chassis, including chrome front suspension and show package.
- With modifications of the chassis for the Model A engine with a cost was over $16k.
- The electrical system is twelve volt with an alternator and electronic ignition.
- It originally had side draft Mikkuni motorcycle carburetors but were replaced with Aeromotive electronic fuel injection.
- Engine is coupled to a five speed Tremic transmission and hydraulic clutch.
- Model A Ford high performance engine built by JMS Racing engines in Monrovia, California. The build included:
· the details below Full oil system, pistons & rods
· the details below Electronic fuel injection
· the details below Counter balanced crankshaft
· the details below High performance camshaft
· the details below Lightened flywheel
· the details below Riley reproduction four port head (Rebuilt by Dick Crawford of Donavan Engineering in Torrance, California)
· the details below Stock block
· the details below Aluminum pan
· the details below Aftermarket radiator
· the details below Stock started
· the details below Fresh clutch
· the details below -Link Suspension w/ coil overs on rear
· the details below ” Rear end
- The car initially had a 1929 bare metal Ford roadster body and was featured as a ‘Cover Car’ in Rod & Custom Magazine in August of 2002.
- Shortly after this, the body was sold and a new one was designed by the current owner.
- Built on a series of 1.5” steel ribs welded to the chassis to give it its form, the ribs were then attached ¼ inch x 1.5” Honduran mahogany strips.
- They are attached with SS button head screws.
- Each piece was steamed and fitted to create the form.
- The finished is polyurethane oil.
Some of the build attributes include:
· the details below Fiberglassed underside for strength and backing
· the details below Porsche Speedster reproduction seats and seat belts
· the details below Ididit steering column
· the details below Moon Eyes Tachometer
· the details below Classic Instruments gauges
· the details below Custom made windshield and firewall
· the details below Fiberglass front end
· the details below Modified Speedway grill shell
· the details below Ford rear taillights
· the details below Aluminum rear bumper
· the details below Hand formed front wheel fenders
· the details below Powder coated Vintique wire wheels
· the details below .5x15” front, 7.5x16” rear wheels wrapped in Firestone tires
Total cost to build was over $45,000
- The car runs and drives great with no overheating or stalling.
- The car starts ‘on the button’ and all electrical elements checked and operational.
- THe Car is titled in California as a 1929 Ford Roadster.
- A chance to purchase a very unique and stunning custom build, inspiring thoughts and memories of the best era for hot rodding in America.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide
the details below If you have questions please email us below..
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....adz
We sold this fabulous car 5 years ago, and we are priviledged to have been able to buy it back.
The car will be stock from next week.
Build Spec of 32 Roadster
Chassis: Jerry Dennning swaged line boxed chassis front end cross drilled and sleeved
Back axle Ford 9” with 3.77 locker diff , .....
1936 Ford Roadster
..Fantastic Car in Every Way
..455 Olds V8 Engine
..350 Automatic Trans
..Tan Soft Top
..Very Nice Interior
..Pete & Jake Brakes
..9" Ford Rear
..Dropped Front Axle
..Asking $49,500 USD
..Make An .....
Century old automobile fully restored to original manufactures specifications. This Roadster has received Concours d’ Elagance first place standings 4 years in a row. American built body. Comes with fresh new paint, new top and new upholstery . 4 new Universal T Driver tires mounted on re-wooded .....
Features: (Mileage: 1,202 miles since restoration). Chevy 350 ci V8 cylinder engine , 3 speed TH350 auto transmission, 12 bolt heavy duty positive traction rear end. Car is a restored custom built well-kept, upgraded, fully loaded, restored, hot rodded, and maintained drive anywhere car. Recently restored .....
1935 Ford V8 Roadster Deluxe with Rumble Seat and 2 Speed rear axle
Only 4,896 roadsters were built (estimate just over 100 survive) substantially less with the original 2 speed rear axle. Most were turned into Hot Rods due to their attractive shape.
In the late 30's early 40’s the engine was upgraded .....
This Hot Rod is based on the famous Ricky Nelson ’32 Roadster that he drove in a couple of episodes of “The Ozzie and Harriet Show”.
Built with absolutely no expense spared by one of the world’s well-renowned classic car builder/restorer Peter Leech who has had many of his restorations represented .....
FINISHED IN GLEAMING RED, COMPLIMENTED WITH CONTRASTING TAN SUN DIAL LEATHER INTERIOR. A FINE EXAMPLE OF A PROFESSIONALLY BUILT HOT ROD WITH EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL THROUGHOUT THE VEHICLE FIRST REGISTERED ON 01 01 1936. CURRENT MOT TILL 22 05 2018. FITTED WITH OF COARSE WITH A V8, This Ford .....