1932 Ford Roadster Special = Custom 1 off Woodie $39.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert west....
- A buddy just offered this classic nice car for sale in USA.
1932 Ford Roadster 'Special' Woodie = Custom Hot Rod.
Condition: Clear Title
Exterior Color: Brown
Interior Color: Black
This is a 1932 Ford Roadster 'Special'
- This 1932 Ford Roadster 'Special' had a TCI (Total Cost Involved) rolling chassis, including chrome front suspension and show package.
- With modifications of the chassis for the Model A engine with a cost was over $16k.
- The electrical system is twelve volt with an alternator and electronic ignition.
- It originally had side draft Mikkuni motorcycle carburetors but were replaced with Aeromotive electronic fuel injection.
- Engine is coupled to a five speed Tremic transmission and hydraulic clutch.
- Model A Ford high performance engine built by JMS Racing engines in Monrovia, California. The build included:
· Full oil system, pistons & rods
· Electronic fuel injection
· Counter balanced crankshaft
· High performance camshaft
· Lightened flywheel
· Riley reproduction four port head (Rebuilt by Dick Crawford of Donavan Engineering in Torrance, California)
· Stock block
· Aluminum pan
· Aftermarket radiator
· Stock started
· Fresh clutch
· 4-Link Suspension w/ coil overs on rear
· 9” Rear end
- The car initially had a 1929 bare metal Ford roadster body and was featured as a ‘Cover Car’ in Rod & Custom Magazine in August of 2002.
- Shortly after this, the body was sold and a new one was designed by the current owner.
- Built on a series of 1.5” steel ribs welded to the chassis to give it its form, the ribs were then attached ¼ inch x 1.5” Honduran mahogany strips.
- They are attached with SS button head screws.
- Each piece was steamed and fitted to create the form.
- The finished is polyurethane oil.
Some of the build attributes include:
· Fiberglassed underside for strength and backing
· Porsche Speedster reproduction seats and seat belts
· Ididit steering column
· Moon Eyes Tachometer
· Classic Instruments gauges
· Custom made windshield and firewall
· Fiberglass front end
· Modified Speedway grill shell
· 1937 Ford rear taillights
· Aluminum rear bumper
· Hand formed front wheel fenders
· Powder coated Vintique wire wheels
· 5.5x15” front, 7.5x16” rear wheels wrapped in Firestone tires
Total cost to build was over $45,000
- The car runs and drives great with no overheating or stalling.
- The car starts ‘on the button’ and all electrical elements checked and operational.
- THe Car is titled in California as a 1929 Ford Roadster.
- A chance to purchase a very unique and stunning custom build, inspiring thoughts and memories of the best era for hot rodding in America.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide
If you have questions please email us below..
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Welcome to Street Dreams in Texas as we celebrate our 19th year in the classic and muscle car business. This is an ALL STEEL car. This car is powered by a 383 V8 with a Tri-Power set-up and an Aluminum.....
1936 Ford Roadster
..Fantastic Car in Every Way
..455 Olds V8 Engine
..350 Automatic Trans
..Tan Soft Top
..Very Nice Interior
..Pete & Jake Brakes
..9" Ford Rear
Features: (Mileage: 1,202 miles since restoration). Chevy 350 ci V8 cylinder engine , 3 speed TH350 auto transmission, 12 bolt heavy duty positive traction rear end. Car is a restored custom built.....