1976 VW T2 first owner,Original Paint,33.375 miles only For Sale
The best preserved sunroof bay window worldwide?
Only 1. family owner, completely unrestored in original paint with only 33.375 original miles from new and AIRCOOLED TWO LITERS BOXER, 140 km/h top speed!!!
- Special order from new! without middle seat, the nice great sunroof, the AIRCOOLED TWO LITERS BOXER and all order options
- Delivered new by VW Tüpker, Hildesheim in Germany
- More than 40 years dry and dark garaged
- Delivered to an old gentleman born in 1906
- Absolutely rust and accident free, never been welded
- Original 33.375 miles/ 53.400 km (odometer in km)
- With the exception of the right wear wing,
completely in the first paint, included the bumpers
- Body and chassis preserved from new by a Dinitrol treatment
- Original bill from 1976 with all special orders
- Original 2 keys from new
- AIRCOOLED TWO LITERS BOXER, matching numbers, certificated from Volkswagen
runs, drives and brakes like new
- Perfectly preserved interior and exterior in concour condition
You can restore and over restore a bus and spent more than 100.000,
but it is not the same like this preserved original once!!!
Please let me know, if do you have a better preserved T1 Split or T2 bay window!
I am located near the big harbour Bremerhaven and I will to assist for shipping worldwide!
Please ask if do you have any questions!
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts