***Engine and chassis numbers match UK Registration Document.
A rare chance to own a G21 - this car is road registered and taxed as a Historic and is a superb car to drive and own.
This is Stuart Harris's multi race winning car, rebuilt by Stuart from a standard Ginetta G21, this car was modified as follows:
- Twin cam injected K series engine
- Ford Type 9 gearbox, 5 speed with Caterham bell housing and steel flywheel
- Replacement chassis with additional bracing
- Atlas differential , variable limit LSD ZF
- Rose jointed, negative camber front suspension, AVO shocks
- Racing Hi Spec 4 pot caliper front discs, RS2000 rear drums
- Race radiator, foam filled petrol tank
- Rollover bar
The car is now back on the road, road registered and taxed as a Historic so there is no Road Fund tax to pay.
Ginetta G4 number 4/0261 (Trevor Pyman, verified) Orinally from June 1967, registered LVA 517E new to a owner in Scotland. Full owner records and history file in hand, a total of 7 owners before I......
For sale: Ginetta G20 GT4. Build for the Ginetta Challenge but was never raced. Only used for demos and occasional track days. Free of scratches, dents and rust. A car in mint condition without any.....
Very Rare!! ONLY 5850 Miles. A very rare road going version of the Ginetta G20 single make race series car. A 3 owner car, the first being Ginetta cars from 2004 to 2006 and used as their demonstrator......