1968 Volkswagen Splitscreen Campervan | E-Type | Splity For Sale
Volkswagen Splitscreen 15 Window LHD 1968 Heritage Turquoise over White |Collector, Camper or Wedding Hire| UK MOT Test Standard | International Delivery Available
Recently refurbished VW Split Screen 1968 campervan. This example achieved the rare “Veiculo de Colecao” status by government inspection allowing the bus to operate with black number plates shown.
Mechanically and structurally sound, this example will soon be landed in the UK (near Bristol) with V5, tax exemption, and valid MOT*. This vehicle would suit collector, enthusiast or wedding hire business owners.
*UK MOT Test: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOT_test
• Originally an infant school bus in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
• Purchased by a collector and lightly used as family vehicle
• Purchased by our team 2017
• Achieved prestigious Black Plate status in 2017 (evidence available)
• Personally imported to UK February 2018
• Nova Cleared / Registered in UK ready for European Eport/ MOTd – June 2018
Restoration Works Undertaken 2017:
• Bare metal sandblasting and replacement body work
• Undercoats / Basecoats/ Topcoats/ Clearcoat (heritage standard respray)
• New bespoke wiring loom fitted inclusive of updated electronic ignition, new pulleys and belts, new coil, distributor, spark plugs and HT leads allowing the engine to start with ease
• Standard 1500cc single port engine which has been fully reconditioned with a number of components renewed
• Steering box underwent a complete service
• Deluxe interior, newly upholstered to have the standard 9 seat layout fitted with all brand new mats, also fitted with new door cards
• Deluxe chrome trim. resealed windows, front safari windows, new door handles
• Full engine service and oil change
• Break line inspection and fluid change
• UK specification front lights
• MOT test / registration / tax exemptions
An excellent investment or project piece...
International Purchase, Shipping & Delivery
We welcome international buyers and take away the headache of delivery by providing the level of service requested by the new owner. We have the logistics experience to assist with the process of exportation whilst acquiring a competitive quotation for deliveries globally.
Viewings available 7 days a week (10 Minutes from Junction 18 M4)
Email or contact Matt (if calling from outside the UK please WhatsApp / email prior to call)
We welcome your questions, feedback and design ideas.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts