1966 Lotus Cortina = Correct Clean Ivory(~)Black driver $79k For Sale
Located in the USA...west coast....
1966 Lotus Cortina = US-specs...
- We are pleased to offer this 1966 Lotus Cortina for sale.
- This is a very rare car with just 660 left-hand drive cars built and only 160 originally delivered to the North American market.
- This is a genuine Lotus Cortina that we have had verified as authentic by Mark Kempson of lotuscortinainfo.com.
- The body number 43 identifies this as the 223rd left-hand drive car built.
- The engine is correct and has engine number LP5565L.
- This has been a California car all its life and has lived in the San Francisco Bay area for a majority of that time.
- The car does come with its original black-and-gold license plate that it wore until recently when the car was sold and registered with a new plate.
- The original plate can be reused but will need to be approved by the DMV.
- The car runs and drives fantastic and is ready to go anywhere.
- The body is fantastic showing no accident damage or rust.
- This is a very special car that we very rarely see come on the market for sale.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have.
1966 Lotus Cortina
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....mtx
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts