Opportunity to buy a rare 1976b Porsche 912E, recently rebuilt and in brilliant condition.
Only 2092 models were made for the US market. This is one of the later fully galvanised models and was imported from Southern California.
This car has been rebuilt over the last 7 years and is brilliant condition, with only minor interior improvements to be made.
- The engine was rebuilt using a 914 motor as a core with Jake Raby heads and cam kit, 96mm pistons & barrels, pleuel rods, wbx intake with Megasquirt engine controller for fuel & spark, Innovate LC-1 wideband and powder coated tinware.
- Transmission was rebuilt by Mike Bainbridge
- Suspension bushings are all Elephant Racing
- New 911 front brake callipers with vented discs
- Black leather interior with SC door cards, momo steering wheel
- Heat Exchangers have been repaired and refitted
- New Bursch muffler
- New rear static seat belts
UK Classic Car status so no longer needs MOT or road tax - although has recently passed MOT in October 2018.
This 1976 Porsche 912E is a very rare factory sunroof car. Black with red interior. It's a matching numbers car with only 73k original miles. This very solid, honest, and original example has been.....
This 1976 Porsche 912E Coupe is an extremely clean modified example. It's super clean all around and was just redone like new. Yellow with tan interior and many service records included. The car runs.....
This 1968 Porsche 912 Soft-Window Targa is an extremely rare find and a very original matching numbers car for straightforward restoration. Black with black interior. The floors are rusted out but.....
This Porsche 912 SWB (Short Wheel Base) built in 1967 is driving like almost new. This coupé with a body produced at Karmann, concerns an early make of the Porsche 912 in 1967 with a production of.....