ENGINE (Rebuilt by previous owner <1K miles with me)
• Rebuilt 8V +30 re-bore with Modified Cylinder Head
• Crank checked new mains and big ends bearings
• Balanced and Lightened Flywheel
• New Timing chain and Sprockets
• Kent Fast road Camshaft
• Up-rated oil pump
• Up-rated rear oil seal and baffled sump as per works design
• Stage 2 gas flowed head
• 45 Dellorto Carburettor
• Modified MGB tubular exhaust manifold with New Stainless Exhaust system
• New Distributor (Non Vacuum) with Electronic Ignition
• New sports coil and leads
• Up-rated clutch through a Three Syncro Overdrive gear box with switch on gear lever
• Electric Cooling Fan fitted.
• Front suspension negative camber lower wishbones with poly bushes ¾ inch anti roll bar
• Rear suspension with Gaz adjustable platform shockers and springs
• Rebuilt diff with new bearings
• New Rear hub bearings and prop shaft U/J’s
• Stainless Steel fuel tank with alloy Monza filler cap
• Rally Design brake master cylinder,
• Stainless Steel front brake hoses and EBC front brake pads
• 3 Point TRS front seat belts
• New Rear seat belts
• Independent, fused protected circuits for Rally Clocks and Timers
• Re-located wiper motor behind dash
• Reversing light
• Two Spot lights
• Both door windows are in polycarbonate
• Electric fuel pump (Fused)
• New Fuse Boxes for all electrics
• New rear wiring loom
• New Fuel pipe
• Dashboard ‘P’ lights
All ready to go. Rally clocks included!
The car was made in 1966 and sold as a “component car” and was not registered till 1969, the last GT to be registered. It had an MSA Regularity Car Pass and comes with 2 spare 15inch wire wheels.
In 2008 the car had been re-sprayed with a new head lining and carpets.
The car has been used in regularity events and other small club events, tours and classic car runs.
This car is quick, and would be competitive for both Rally, Race or Speed events.
All Spares including Engine and Overdrive Gearbox Included!
The Car is located in Middlewich, Cheshire (Junction 18 on M6 Motorway)
(Aircraft Clock by negotiation)
Price reduced as the car needs using and we don't have the time
Dcc are very Happy to offer another pristine Fiat 500L finished in Solid Black with a contrasting Red mohair Roof,New Red interior Looks fantastic,Service Records plus previous mot certificates,Fully.....
Autobianchi was asked to build an extended version of his Bianchina, so they turned it into a van, named the Autobianchi Bianchina Furgoncino. It is available in two paneled versions, one normal and.....
VIN 129022705.Engine no;4095200. 1969 build date..In Irish Green.Just arrived from USA.Will require full restoration.Floors, kidneys, tank support etc.All panels save front bumper,are recoverable.Gaps.....