* Lotus Super Seven S2
* British Racing Green and Aluminium
* 2,329 Miles (Has had a speedo change in 2013 so total mileage unknown)
* First Registered 01/11/1961
* Chassis No SB1325
* Engine No S241767E
* Registration No 718 YUY
Engine & Gearbox –
* 1.4 Ford Cosworth
* 4 Speed Manual (Original 3 speed gearbox also comes with this car)
* Full Windscreen
* Clam Shell Wings
* Red Leather Bench Seat with White Piping
* Red Dash with Original Instruments
* 14? Wood Rim Steering Wheel with Lotus Badge
* Wooden Gear Knob with Lotus Badge
* Chassis Number SB1325
* Engine Type and No 109E Cosworth / S241767E
* Carburettor Type and Numbers Weber 40DCOE2 / 9561 & 9737
* Frame Number B1260
* Date Removed from Lotus Works 1st November 1961
* Model Super Seven S2
* Body Colour Yellow
* Original Dealer / Country Lotus Retail Sale / UK
* Issued To Colin Nursery 3rd October 2012
Free On The Road Pack –
* 12 Months MOT
* Pre Delivery Inspection and Test Drive
* Relevant Service
* 1/2 Tank of Fuel
* Full Valet
* 12 Months Lotus 7 Owners Club Membership
* This is an original Lotus Super Seven S2 and is a great opportunity to own a piece of Classic British motoring history.
* Chassis SB1325 is an original right hand drive S2 that found its way to an American customer, Mr Victor Li of San Diego, California, USA. It then came back to the UK and we are selling it on behalf of its current owner who is a Caterham and Lotus collector.
* Complete with history file including letter of ‘Classic Certificate of Vehicle Provenance’ from Andy Graham, Lotus Cars Company Archivist.
GP Sevens –
* GP Sevens is all about professionalism, quality, fun and personal service.
* Owned and run by Antony Paine and Damian Gravely, ex Caterham Cars senior employees, who have the experience, knowledge and passion for the Caterham and Lotus brands.
* We are an appointment only business so we can dedicate quality time to you the customer in your search to find your perfect Seven.
On our door step we have the perfect driving roads full of twists and turns, dips and rises to show you why a Seven is the ultimate drivers car.
Fabulous '70s Lotus 7 Series IV for sale in classic '70s orange; lovely bodywork and excellent mechanics; maintained regularly by Lotus specialist; MOT'd until Jan 2020. Great fun - especially with.....
We are pleased to offer the well known ex Mike Steele 7 - This car has been beautifully rebuilt over many years and used for Hill climbing and sprinting for many many years - 1500cc Smirthwaite steel.....
This 1965 Lotus Seven S2 is an excellent original car just out of a large collection. Silver and red with black interior. A rare find and a thrilling car to drive that's growing more and more collectible.....
We are very privileged to offer what is undoubtedly the very best 1961 Lotus Seven in the world having been meticulously built by a noted race car restorer and preparer to faithfully replicate the.....
Lotus 7. First registered in UK - 1984 previously registered abroad. Indications are, it must have been used for competitions. Just completed major strip and rebuild by well known specialist. Spec.....