Very well cared for Lexus SC430 Convertible Auto finished in arguably the best colour combination of Twilight Amethyst Pearl with Ecru cream leather interior and Burr walnut veneer. Full service history completed by Lexus and independents. Recent Cambelt and new tyres all round. We have spoken with the latter servicing garage who know the car well and have confirmed it was well maintained noting only the occasional advisory on any of the MOTs. Present owner since 2008 and only sold as the owner bought a 2008 SC430, clearly loves the model and with good reason. Becoming increasingly rare with this mileage, surely a future classic. 6 months Nationwide parts and labour warranty and MOT to June 2020 with no advisories.
• 05594 miles on 23/12/2002 - Lexus
• 11273 miles on 22/10/2003 - Lexus
• 17384 miles on 27/10/2004 - Lexus
• 27781 miles on 16/11/2005 - Lexus
• 35713 miles on 07/09/2006 - Lexus
• 44225 miles on 06/09/2007 - Lexus
• 48434 miles on 21/04/2009 - Independent
• 53647 miles on 20/01/2012 - Independent
• 58831 miles on 09/03/2016 - Independent
• 61014 miles on 16/08/2018 - Independent
• Wood and leather multi-function electric adjustable steering wheel
• Electric adjustable front seats both with 2 position memory
• Electric folding hard top
• Touch screen satnav
• Mark Levinson Premium Stereo
• Cruise control
• CD Changer
• Dual zone climate control
• Electric heated front seats
• Electric windows
• Electric folding mirrors
• Front cupholders
• Trip computer
• Front centre armrest with storage
• Reverse parking sensors
• Tyre pressure monitoring
• Headlight power wash
• Front fog lights
• 18 inch 5 spoke alloy wheels with chrome centre
• All manuals within Lexus wallet
• 2 keys
HPI checked and approved.
Pre-delivery independent inspection.
Serviced according to schedule.
6 months nationwide parts and labour warranty.
MOT to June 2020.
Fully valeted to the highest standards.
Part exchange welcome
Credit / Debit cards accepted
Finance available subject to status
Any inspection welcome
We are delighted to present for sale this incredible Lexus LS400 V8. This amazing car is finished in Champagne Gold with Charcoal Leather Upholstery with Dark Wood Interior Trim. The specification.....
This Lexus LS400 was registered and delivered to its lucky original multi millionaire owner on the 8th June 1995. On that day Edwin (Eddie) Marriott had the car registered with his own personal number.....
Lexus IS200 SE RS Dealer edition straight six six speed manual (2001)Finished in Royal Sapphire blue mica with black leather/alcantara suede.
7 spoke 17" alloys, dual A/C, Electric Glass tilt/slide.....