Renault Clio Williams 2 1995 FSH 98K Lots of work For Sale
1995 Renault Clio Williams 2 with 98K, 6 owners, full documented service history, tonnes of stamps, tonnes of paperwork, bills from Main dealers throughout the years. MOT’d until July.
Work done under my ownership :
- New full cambelt kit
- New 3 Piece Sachs Clutch Kit fitted with New borg and beck clutch cable
- New water pump
- New spark plugs
- New passenger front wheel bearing fitted
- Repairs made to front wiring loom to fix coolant fan and front fog lights
- All brakes stripped, cleaned, painted & greased
- All brake pipes have been replaced with new copper ones
- All underside of body stone guard protected
- Polly bushes fitted to all front and rear suspension
- Coil overs cleaned, adjusted and greased
- New genuine drivers door hinge bolts fitted to remove play from originals
- Toyo tyres with great tread left, plus tracking all set
- Period Alpine head unit but with charging port and aux for iPhone etc
- New original style genuine gearknob and gator fitted (needed replacing as old one was looking tatty)
The only things that aren’t original to the car, is the airbox (can’t find one anywhere) but doesn’t make much difference to the original sound as I’ve heard another to compare, and the brake discs are upgraded. Other than that, it’s Beautifully original.
Exhaust is slightly blowing (fitted a new exhaust and wasn’t the quality I expected, having paid £120. Doesn’t make car noisy.
Slight little bubbling near a couple of the wheel arches and sills, which unfortunately you will get on any Williams over time. Certainly nothing I worried about as I know it’s a real solid car.
Little bit of paint has come off the front bumper, on the corner edge, due to the bumpers being plastic, can happen.
Passenger side window doesn’t work when operating from the drivers side only. Works from passenger side of course.
Bodywork is straight with no dents or scratches etc and polishes up beautifully. No stone chips etc
Everything inside works perfectly, other than the above mentioned window switch.
Interior is immaculate for age.
Wheels were refurbed and are also immaculate.
Plastics are in excellent condition throughout
Engine bay is clean, tidy, and in lovely order overall.
Doesn’t want for anything at this point. Will pass next MOT with flying colours, I’m super sure of that.
Now, confusion may be caused when checking the car out with it's last MOT, but to clear things up, regarding a corrosion issue, it failed and passed on the same day, as it was something minor that needed to be welded together, but even the garage (which i can provide the number of for you to contact them, if you'd like it explained, as i'm not the most mechanically minded person) stated that it was only minor and appears worse in writing of course. I can see how this may look and of course you have no reason to believe me, but anyone would be more than welcome to come check the car out and have a look underneath it. I have nothing to hide as i know it's a good car. Please don't hesitate to ask more on this.
All jacking points solid, boot floor etc absolutely spot on. A renowned issue is corrosion of the sub frame, but this has been professionally replaced, with photos showing this.
Overall, with the work carried out, as mentioned above, it’s good to go. Should you come to view, you won’t be disappointed. Someone will get a cracking little car, and an appreciating classic at that.
Any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Phone or text
Thanks for looking. Warwick
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts