Engine Size 1600 cc
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Convertible
Ever Popular Open Top Late Series Porsche 356
- The 356 Series put Porsche cars on the map. The rear engine air-cooled Porsches were affordable, dependable, quick, and sporty. It didn't hurt that they were undeniably handsome. Several variations were offered during the cars evolution with the 'C” model being one of the very last.
- Our 356 C is a Cabriolet or open top model.
- The model is one of the most popular of all Porsche models.
- It's hard to look at one without smiling.
- Our car came to Miami about 10 years ago from Porsche specialists European Collectibles.
- It has been nicely refurbished and has just returned from a fresh repaint.
- Proper period Blaupunkt push button AM/FM radio.
- Our shop has recently serviced the car and it's ready for summer fun..
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best.....
Less than 30 came with the electric sunroof option from factory,even less with the big fuel tank,one of the rarest Porsches of all time,very powerfull 587/1 Fuhrmann 2 liter engine on numbers matching.....
We are extremely happy to be able to offer you this fantastic and very desirable 1964 Porsche 356 C. This was the last model before Porsche introduced the 911. This 356 has disc brakes on all four.....