1964 Porsche 356C Cabriolet = Restored Blue(~)Black $125k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1964 Porsche 356C Cabriolet = US-specs..
Engine Size 1600 cc
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Convertible
Ever Popular Open Top Late Series Porsche 356
- The 356 Series put Porsche cars on the map. The rear engine air-cooled Porsches were affordable, dependable, quick, and sporty. It didn't hurt that they were undeniably handsome. Several variations were offered during the cars evolution with the 'C” model being one of the very last.
- Our 356 C is a Cabriolet or open top model.
- The model is one of the most popular of all Porsche models.
- It's hard to look at one without smiling.
- Our car came to Miami about 10 years ago from Porsche specialists European Collectibles.
- It has been nicely refurbished and has just returned from a fresh repaint.
- Proper period Blaupunkt push button AM/FM radio.
- Our shop has recently serviced the car and it's ready for summer fun..
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an absolutely beautiful example and a superb driver. Red with black interior. It has a 356SC motor installed. A very clean, straight and solid car that's in excellent.....
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best.....