1969 Chevy Camaro Coupe = Rare 1 of 311 L89 made $144.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe = US-specs...Green(~)
Engine Size 396 L89 V8
Transmission Type4 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
Super Special 375 hp, 396, SS, RS.
- Absolutely Loaded With Desirable Accessories.
*One of Only 311 L89 Camaros Built in 1969
*Vivid Rallye Green and White Color Combination
*Equipped with Rare Factory Options
*Exacting High-Point Restoration
*396 CID OHV L89 V-8 Engine
*Single Holley 4-Barrel Carburetor
*375 BHP at 7,200 RPM
- As a rule, we don't deal in muscle cars. It takes an intimate knowledge of the cars to navigate through the minefield of issues the cars can present. We normally leave the muscle car deals to the muscle car specialists but we made an exception for this Camaro.
- While picking up a Ferrari from a Miami client we saw this Camaro in his garage. In a most uncharacteristic reaction, our eyes began to twinkle. The next day it was on the way to us.
- This Camaro is powered by an ultra-rare L89 396/375 hp engine.
- It was the highest horsepower RPO – regular production order - engine available in 1969. Just 311 1969 Camaros received the engine.
- Also quite unusual, it features both Rally Sport and Super Sport trim options.
- Additionally, it is equipped with many factory options, including the rosewood steering wheel and console, power steering, AM/FM radio, Endura bumper, high-ratio 3.73:1 Posi-Traction rear end, heavy-duty radiator
- There are too many details to describe...
- Trades welcome... Financing available.... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....mtx
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts