1988 Ferrari 328 GTS = Silver(~)Tan was featured on Hemmings For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....no salt on roads...
1988 Ferrari 328 GTS
- We arew proud to present this exceptional 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS Spider for your viewing pleasure.
Ten years after Ferrari launched the 308 GTB at the Paris Show, the company gave the model a performance boost in the guise of the 328 GTB and 328 GTS.
- The two-seat, mid-engine coupe and Targa also received minor exterior revisions that softened the angularity of the 308. In particular, the grille was brought forward to flatten the car’s nose and the bumpers became body-colored.
- The car retained the distinctive side ducts and covered headlights that helped make the 308 a true 1980s icon.
- The 328’s V-8 now displaced 3.2 liters and was good for 270 hp, which was a 12% bump over the 308 QV.
- Top speed was upped to approximately 163 mph.
- A total of 1548 were produced.
- This rare silver over tan interior 328 GTS was featured on Hemmings Sport and Exotic Magazine.
- Considering your next investment, this 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS comes with over 75 documents, service records and receipts...
This 1988 Ferrari GTS Spider comes with:
Engine: 8 Cylinder 270 Horse Power 3185 cc FI
Transmission: 5 Speed
Flawless leather seats
Removable Targa Top
Air conditioning and Electric windows
Staggared 16" Ferrari Wheels with Full Tread
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: silver
title status: clean
- Don’t miss out.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide....
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
This 1988 Ferrari 328GTS is an excellent original one owner example with just 27k miles and original paint. Very rare and desirable white with white interior color combination. Books and tools included.....
Introduced as a replacement for the V6-powered 246 Dino, the 308 GT4 received an all new, DOHC V8 engine, with a displacement just under three liters.
The new engine powered a model-range of Ferraris.....