1973 BMW 2002 tii Coupe = Restored Blue(~)Tan + AC $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...
1973 BMW 2002 tiiis the last year of the ” Roundie ”
- details above Liter 4 Cyl Fuel Injected
- details above
- details above kms
Please email us for pricing....POR...$Best offer please....USD....
1973 BMW 2002 tii finished in Riviera Blue with Saddle interior restored by Oldenzaal Classics in The Netherlands.
- 1973 BMW 2002 tii finished in Riviera Blue with Saddle interior.
- Restored by Oldenzaal Classics B.V. in The Netherlands.
- Originally delivered to Italy when new, the 1973 tii is the last year of the ” Roundie ” or round tail lights version of the 2002.
- The Italian version has unique front side markers and is a side marker delete car from the factory.
- Tremendous attention to detail was achieved in the restoration and preservation process.
- The car comes equipped with an add on air conditioning unit that works beautifully, new tires, Borrani Steel Wheels, new lights, emblems, trim pieces, door seals, gas cap, reupholstered seating, center console, steering components, radio, reupholstered trunk area, exhaust system, fuel pump, and much more.
- The engine was completely gone through and sorted along with the Kugelfisher fuel pump.
- The four speed manual transmission shifts smoothly and effortlessly.
- This is a well sorted, very straight rust free example that is ready to be enjoyed by it’s next fortunate caretaker.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Very cool BMW 2002! Comes in a healthy condition and been restored in the past. The powerful engine runs very well and the car drives and handles like it should. Interior and body both well looked.....
This is a 1971 BMW 2002 with 52,851 original kms. It was manufactured during March of 1971 and delivered to Switzerland where it spent most of it's life. A numbers matching body, engine and transmission.....