1985 Porsche 911 Carrera M491 = Rare 1 of 213 Turbo Look For Sale
Located in the USA...
1985 Porsche 911 Carrera M491 = US-specs...
Low Mileage M491, Displaying Just 20,500 Miles
1985 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2L M491 “Turbo-Look” Coupé
1 of only 213 Turbo-Look Coupes Imported to North America in 1985
Numbers-Matching per Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
Low Mileage Example; Displaying 20,500 Miles
Copy of Original Window Sticker & Servicing Records On File
Complete with Original Manual, Tools, Spare, Jack & Accessories
Clean CarFax & AutoCheck History Reports
Recent Major Detailing and Preparation
- The Turbo-Look 911s were built in limited numbers as an upscale option to the standard Carrera.
- The M491 package entailed a Turbo body, brakes and wheels, fitted with a naturally aspirated Carrera engine and suspension.
- As one of just 213 M491 Carrera Coupes imported to North America, this exceptional example was completed on April 26, 1985 and sold new to its first custodian in Ardmore, Oklahoma (via Southpoint Porsche/Audi in Houston, TX), wearing Guards Red (G1) paint over Black Leather (VD) upholstery.
- Optional equipment included US Standard emissions, Steering Wheel with Raised Hub, Blaupunkt 'Monterey' radio, central locking system, Automatic Heating Control, Comfort Seat – Right, Cruise Control, Turbo Look ($11,760 option), Electric Sliding Sunroof & Pirelli Tires.
- Spent the majority of its life under single fastidious ownership in Oklahoma, eventually changing hands in 2010 to resident of Van Nuys, California. With just 20,500 documented miles, this Carrera remains completely numbers-matching, in stock configuration, including trim upholstery, Blaupunkt Monterey radio and emergency accessories.
- Matching identification tags are still adhered to the door jambs and underside of the hood, while the undercarriage is nicely detailed, paring well to the engine bay.
- Recently the Turbo Look received a new dash pad in leather by order of a previous fastidious caretaker.
- The motor, transmission and electronics, operate as expected from such a low mileage and pampered car. The 911 received a thorough mechanical freshening in mid-2015, or about 500+ miles ago with all records on file, along with a
- December 2017 multi-point service, including all new 205/55ZR16 and 225/50ZR Porsche N-Spec, Pirelli P-Zero System Direzionale tires.
- Most recently, a 2019 inspection and detailing. The Carrera is offered with its original Owner's Manual, Tool Kit, Jack, date stamped Spare Tire, Airmate Compressor and emergency sunroof crank.
- The collectability of 3.2 Carreras continues to develop as more enthusiasts value the model's everyday drivability and nostalgia paired with modern amenities.
- Over the years, many M491 911s were sacrificed as track cars, prized for their bulletproof, naturally aspirated engines paired to aerodynamic bodywork.
- This already rare wide-bodied example is made even more scare in its incredibly low mileage and unmolested form.
- Now available for Worldwide purchase and delivery, we offer this special 1985 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide....
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
We are delighted to be able to offer this wonderful 911 (996) GT3 RS for sale, finished in classic Porsche Carrara White with Red Decals and wheels.
Supplied new by Porsche Centre Exeter in December 2003 (the original sales invoice is present in the file) this car has clearly been cherished throughout .....
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow Stitching, Extended Suede Dash + Door Cards With Yellow Stitching, Full VAD Wide Arch Body Kit, 19" VAD .....
Uber Rare Carrera RS 2.7 – only 113 made.
68 are known to exist worldwide, 14 cars in the USA of which 4 are in California.
Porsche’s supercar of the year.
Before you say there is no such thing as a 1976 RS: Porsche built 123 2.7 "RS Spec" Carreras in 1976.
They have a special VIN number .....
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic Capacity:3281 cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
Complete RUF “YellowBird” body kit including mirrors, front and rear lightweight bumpers, front headlamp covers, rear .....
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911, SO PLEASE TRY US IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.
We do actually have a "Genuine" Special Porsche Motorsport .....
Border Reivers are delighted to offer this wonderful and very unique Porsche 993.
Porsche 993 Carrera 2 Coupe from 1994 with the following specification in fact the list of modification that have been carried out is overwhelming and the attention to detail is nothing short of outstanding. This unique .....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original metallic silver, black interior, PORSCHE certificate of origin. Concours condition. Only 500 km . Italian .....
6-Speed manual transmission
Only 2 previous owners
Black leather Porsche GT3 bucket seats with colour coded backs
Leather equipment option
Red seat belts
Porsche stainless steel roll over bar
Factory colour coded centre console
Climate control with air conditioning
My name is Jeffery from Malta Europe.
I am on the lookout for a 911 targa 1970s or older, directly from owner.
payment will be in advance before pick up.
I have a friend in UK, which will pick car. If out side UK, I will fly over.
Malta phone number (+356) 79491563 Mr Jeffery
UK phone .....
This 1977 Porsche 911S Coupe is a very clean driver and a rust free California car. Burgundy with tan interior and fuchs wheels. It has a very good body and wears a high quality repaint in it's original color. Very good body and very usable original interior. This was a loved car that still shows well. .....