1958 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 =Restored Rare AC Winner $67k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1958 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 = Roadster Convertible US-specs....
Engine Size 4660 cc
Transmission Type 4 Speed Overdrive
Body Style Convertible
Two Time Cavallino Mar A Lago Excellence Award Winner.
*Rare Coolaire Air Conditioning
*4 speed with overdrive
*2 time Cavallino Mar A Lago Elegance Award Winner
*Comprehensively restored with receipts
*Chrome wire wheels
*Drive it anywhere
Confused by the model types and values of Austin Healeys?
Austin Healeys came in two flavors, the full size –Big Healeys, and the pocket size Sprites. We'll save the Sprites for a different lecture and concentrate on the Big Healeys.
There are three big Healey models, the 100, 100-6, and 3000. The original big Healey was the 100. It was powered by a 2,660cc four cylinder engine. The name came from the car's ability to go 100 mph. The second generation was the 100-6 which featured a two inch longer wheelbase and a new 2,639 cc straight six cylinder engine. The final version big Healey was the 3000, a name chosen to identify its new three liter inline 6 cylinder engine.
- Our Healey is a BN4 version of the 100-6.
- The BN4 designation indicates it is a 2+2 model with a small back seat.
- Our car was thoroughly restored around 2002 by some of the best facilities in Florida.
- It was awarded an Excellence in Class award at the 2010 and 2013 Cavallino Classic, Mar A Lago Concours.
- Since then it has developed the nice patina of a high quality driver.
- The car features rare vintage Coolaire air conditioning. The also features chrome wire wheels and a semi concealed Sony CD stereo with remote.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....tomzf
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts