1970 Mercedes 280SE 3.5 Coupe = low 7.5k miles Auto Blue $ob For Sale
Located in the USA...
1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Coupe = US-specs...W111 unibody...has a Floor Shifter and a center console with armrest...
Engine Size 3.5 liter
Transmission Type 3 Speed Automatic
Body Style Coupe
Coachbuilt Quality, Mercedes-Benz Dependability, Blue Chip Collectible
• Complete cosmetic restoration to original specifications
• Very low-production model; now experiencing solid appreciation
This 280 SE 3.5 is one of a small series of elegant hand-built coupes and cabriolets based on W111 unibody. The design is credited to Mercedes stylist Paul Bracq. The cars feature luxurious wood, sumptuous leather interiors, and high quality trimming. The 280 SE 3.5 Coupe offered here was built in 1970 and is a fine example of these icons,
The 280 SE was the first Mercedes to be fit with a V-8 engine. The 3.5-liter engine produced 230 horsepower, perfect for spirited touring. The 280 SE 3.5s were produced from August 1969 until July 1971. Only 800 or so of the 3,200 coupes were exported to the United States. All of the cars were fit with a full complement of power accessories.
- Our car is trimmed with rich dark blue leather with exquisite burled walnut trim.
- It is fitted with a Behr air conditioner and Becker AM/FM radio with a Becker cassette deck mounted in the glove box.
- It has a floor shifter and a center console with armrest.
- The car has been freshly repainted with chrome and rubber freshened as necessary.
- The interior has been re-trimmed to show standards and the expansive burled walnut trim has been expertly refinished.
- The 280 SE 3.5 coupes have coachbuilt quality cosmetics and bullet proof Mercedes mechanics.
- They represent an excellent value in today's market. Our car is freshly refurbished to a high quality.
- It will give you pride of ownership and a wonderful touring machine.
Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
Trades welcome... Financing available... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....tomzfre
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts