1936 Hudson Terraplane Rat Rod
•Just over 2,000 miles since built
•Overhauled Ford 302 CID V-8 engine with mild cam
•Rebuilt three-speed automatic transmission
•Rear end from 1980 Chevrolet Malibu with 3.73 gearing
•Light Pistachio exterior with patina and teal bucket seats
•Power brakes, tilt steering column
•Weld alloy wheels
•Tires have fewer than 500 miles
•Custom, green LED undercar lighting
•Air horn and compact disc player
- Looking for a new toy? A car to attract attention and turn heads?
- Our Classic Cars presents this one of a kind 1936 Hudson Terraplane Rat Rod for your consideration.
- It has slightly more than 2,000 miles since it was built so we know the previous owner really shook the car down mechanically.
- It is still titled as a 1936 Hudson Terraplane!
The exterior, a light pistachio green with patina, is in overall very good order. The bodywork is solid and straight, the engine cradle is very tidy and the battery is good order. In addition, the rat rod wears Ford two-lite headlights with amber foglights below that. The car also has custom, green LED lights underneath.
- The Hudson rolls on Milestar Streetsteel radials, 215/70R15 in front and 255/70R15 in back.
The tires have fewer than 500 miles on them.
Each tire is mounted on Weld vented alloy wheels. The wheels and tires are in very good order.
- Between the front wheels rests an overhauled Ford 302 CID V-8 engine with a mild camshaft.
- Backing this motor is a rebuilt three-speed automatic transmission with a rear differential from a 1980 Chevrolet Malibu with 3.73 gearing.
- The previous owner reports that the car easily attains 80 mph.
- Driver convenience features include power brakes and tilt steering column.
- Open the suicide doors and inside the car’s teal bucket seats are in great shape while the headliner is in good, original order.
- There’s a three-spoke steering wheel with a wood rim that is in very good condition. The inner door panels are in good, original order while the wooden dashboard features a full array of Performance Gauges.
- The shift lever, which almost touches the roof, is also in good, original order. Extras include an air horn and compact disc player.
- If you want something that stands out at a car show or a cruise event, this could just be the ticket as you probably won’t see another Hudson at a show, much less a Terraplane Rat Rod.
- If you enjoy being the center of attention when you step out, then you owe it to yourself to check out this Hudson Rat Rod at our Classic Cars today!
This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 2,093 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1952 Hudson Wasp 4DR Sedan
..Very Original Car
..Grey & Red Paint
..Tan & Brown Interior
..262 Inline 6 Engine
..3-Speed Manuel Trans
..Car from an Estate