1972 vw t2 dormobile campervan - price dropped For Sale
We were really hoping to sell our van this year but interest has been low so we're dropping our price again and it's breaking my heart as she's a lovely bus. So having advertised her at £22500 to start with we will sell for £18500 as there's not much of the year left but that's as low as she goes and i'll be putting the price back up next year as the new season starts.
with great sadness we’re selling our beloved vw bus, “poppy” ...
1972 vw dormobile camper
* right hand drive
* original vw licensed conversion
* original interior
* sought after cross-over year
* lots and lots of documentation, receipts etc
* maintained and serviced by the herbie hospital, leeds
* mot until 20th march 2020
* tax exempt
* 73,500 miles on the clock
a little bit of history ...
we've had poppy since august 2015. she's our first vw bus and we took the plunge after a couple of t2 hires. She was bought from a lady in bournemouth who'd had a complete restoration done. She's an original vw licensed dormobile camper listed a motor caravan in the registration document and still has the dormobile camper sticker on the side of the dash. She's got an original interior, two buddy seats, 3/4 bed, 2 hammocks, sink, fold-out cooker. Sadly, we're not getting out in her as much as we'd like so we'd like her to have a new family to love her and share new adventures with.
she's a good runner, we've taken her to scotland and oxford without a hitch and just returned from our final festival outing at bearded theory in derbyshire.
since we took ownership all work and servicing has been carried out by the wonderful herbie hospital in leeds, who i can't recommend enough.
she loves to be admired, we've had her on display in the field at the harewood house vw show the last couple of years. It's a tough call selling her and we'd like someone to give her the love she deserves.
mods and sods ...
when she arrived with us she had the following modifications, bits and bobs:
* lowered suspension (not daft but definitely makes the ride more stable)
* 5 spoke empi wheels
* leisure battery + split charge relay + battery indicators
* twin carbs
* performance exhaust
* extended sump
* carpets and sound isolation mats
* kenwood cd/bluetooth and sony amp
* 2-way fridge (tho' we tend to swap it out for a good coolbox if we're going without a hookup) but we'll include it all the same.
we've added a few changes of our own:
* fuse box for the leisure battery circuit (runs the stereo, strip lights, sink pump, fridge and a 12v outlet)
* undersealed and panels wax-oiled
* buttys bits throttle linkage (reduces throttle slap)
* bugpack tru-spin alternator pulley and chrome crankshaft pulley
* csp gear shifter
* rear seatbelts (1 x lap belt + 1 x 3 point belt)
* 12v socket / battery tester
* electric hookup socket
* blue/white piped front seat covers
* led lighting strip
she comes with loads of documentation and receipts etc.
please, no time wasters. We've had one or two of those already and it's not fun. Thank you.
Registered in Jersey from new, this RHD 1975 T2 Westfalia with tilt rood has been subject to a full restoration by Le Riche on behalf of a client during the period 2012 /2013, and has covered only.....
Type 2 bay window camper owned past 16 years full body restoration done 2008-2010 subaru engine 2.2 16 valve fitted 2010 by tsr engine conversions in suffolk van was featured in vw camper magazine.....
VW T25 Camper Van - First registered 01-03-1990
One previous owner
Selling my beloved T25 Camper Motor Home runs on LPG (very cheap about 45p a litre) and Petrol
very realisable and economical