2012 Sylva Riot sprint hill climb track car For Sale
Sylva Riot Bingley Special.
500 BHP per ton Hillclimb / Sprint car eligible for Limited Production Kit Car Modified Class.
Many class wins, well admired, one of two Specials extensively modified to race car specification by Darren Bingley. (The brief was to design a race car that conformed to kit car regulations)
- Sylva Riot Chassis (420 kg)
- Gen. 2 Hayabusa (210 BHP), 6 speed sequential gear shift
- Fully Rose Jointed (70+ rose joints)
- CAD designed lowered suspension with bespoke wishbones (75mm optimum ride height)
- All inboard Bell Crank / Pushrod activated suspension
- Bespoke tuned dampers
- Nova Dry Sump
- Flat Floor / Diffuser
- AIM Technology Data logger with laptop
- Radical Air Box in Carbon Fibre
- 10" Rear 8"Front Revolution Wheels
- Carbon seat
- Sabelt harness-in date to 2022
- MSA log book
- Geared for 134 mph!!
This is an absolute stunning piece of engineering, guaranteed to raise eyebrows.
If you want a competitive, reliable and easy to run front running kit car then this is for you.
2018 Class 7 NI Sprint Championship winning car, smashing lap records along the way.
Not for the faint hearted, must be seen to be appreciated.
Available at a fraction of the new build cost £12795 stg.
No silly offers, straight sale only, no trade ins.
For details contact Clive,
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts