1992 Nissan 300ZX Coupe = Manual 40k miles Red $23.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry west....
1992 Nissan 300ZX Coupe = US-specs...T Tops...clean Red(~)Grey driver...
- A clean and solid driver Red(~)Grey with a 5 speed manual...
5 speed manual
- A One owner Washington state car, 5 speed manual pristine condition.
Exterior: Ultra Red
Interior: Charcoal cloth
- Nissan's Z32 generation 300ZX was one of the company's most technical cars ever sold here in the USA. Debuting in 1989 it was a total departure from previous Z cars which were a continuous evolution of the original 240Z design and layout. The all new car was an instant success and was so good that Car and Driver Magazine had it on their Top 10 Best Car list for 7 consecutive years! The engine chosen was an all new aluminum 3.0L 60-degree, 24 valve-V6 that generated 222HP. New innovations were utilized such as automatic valve timing control or also known as VVT, a direct ignition system which has individual ignition coils at each spark plug for better supply of voltage at any RPM range. Twin intakes and throttle bodies were fitted to improve air efficiency.
- All of this boiled down to very impressive performance numbers of the time; zero-sixty in 7.1 seconds and a top speed of 148 MPH. Nissan set their sights on the Porsche 944 Turbo and the Corvette and the Z would end up out performing both vehicles and a much lower sticker price. Today these 300ZX models have now become modern classic vehicles and are gaining in popularity for collectors and first time sports car buyers who once dreamed of owning these when they were in high school or college. Hagerty Insurance, Automobile Magazine, and Motor Trend Magazine have written articles fairly recently on the topic and have listed the 300ZX as one of the top 20 up and coming modern collector cars to acquire.
- This Ultra Red 1992 300Zx was sold new at Topping Nissan-Volvo in Fife, WA and has remained in the Northwest its entire life.
-The first owner kept the car until 2015 when he gave it to his son for his 40th birthday present.
- The car has been babied its entire life and survives today with all of its original paintwork, interior, wheels, and glass.
- Last year the car was treated to a complete, time required, major service costing just over $7500.
-The work consisted of a new timing belt/ tensioners, new v-belts, water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, a full fluid change, new front brakes, all 4 brake hoses, calipers rebuilt, new battery, fresh filters, fuel injectors were removed and sent out for cleaning, and the O2 sensors were replaced.
- Everything on this Z works as it was designed to and it is ready to be put into daily service or will be just as happy sitting and appreciating in your car collection.
- If you want one of the best examples currently on the market then look no further.
- The car is complete with two keys, owners books, factory brochure, Road & Track special guide to the 300ZX, vinyl targa top cover bags, spare wheel, jack, and tools.
Note: When this Nissan 300ZX had an oil service on Sept 11, 2012, the service shop misread the mileage and mistakenly listed the ODO reading as 139,682 when it should have been 39,682. This car sat in dry climate controlled storage from 2015-2018. When the recent major service was performed in 2018 the ODO reading taken was 39,858 and the current actual mileage today is just over 40,000. The condition of the car speaks for itself and the current owner will sign an actual mileage ODO disclosure upon the sale. We will attempt to work with Carfax and the service shop from 2012 to correct the misreport although no guarantee can be made at this time.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....authz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts