1969 Pontiac FireBird Convertible = Roadster Custom $79.2k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1969 Pontiac FireBird Convertible = Roadster US-specs....with many cool and go faster custom mods... = Rare
1 off car made...
Model Firebird Convertible Custom
Color Sterling Grey Metallic
Interior Black and Grey with Red stitching
Engine GM Performance LS3
Transmission 4L65E Automatic
Other All power options, DSE mini tubs, pro touring!
1969 Pontiac FireBird Convertible = Roadster
- Street rods, Hot Rods, Restomods!
- There are all sorts of phrases to describe a particular type of car out there but in recent years one of the more popular is "Pro Touring." While most pro touring cars can also be called restomods, a restomod may not always be a pro touring car.
- A pro touring car like the 1969 Pontiac Firebird you see here not only incorporates some modern components but was completely rebuilt with performance in mind. That means the drivetrain, suspension, brakes, etc were all reworked making is basically a new car with the classic look.
- It is the type of vehicle you see zipping around road courses and driving cross country on the power tour. You don't see many Firebirds done this way which makes it super unique. If it was a Camaro, well then you would probably have a few dozen to shop through but you really aren't going to see many (or any at all) done like this.
- It was completed in October of 2015 and has been well maintained ever since. Prior to the restoration process the car was a very solid starting point and because of that it still retains all of its original steel body panels.
- It is painted in a Sterling Grey Metallic color with the taillight panel being painted Black. Not only does it have a beautiful finish but accentuates the body lines of the Firebird really well and looks very tough. You may not notice them at first but some very subtle body modifications were done and suit the car perfectly.
- This includes a rear spoiler, exhaust cutouts, and wheel vents. They are so tastefully and well done that they will make you question whether they were there from the factory.
- The chrome work like the iconic Firebird nose and the rear bumper is in excellent condition as well and shines like a mirror
- . In back the car has been fitted with Digi Tails LED sequential taillights under Marquez lenses.
- The stance of the car is perfect and with DSE mini tubs in the back it is clear this car is packing something special under the hood.
- The Rushforth Rated X wheels have a combination of polished and matte finish which fits the overall look perfectly.
- If the car hasn't won you over yet just wait until you see what is under the hood.
- This bird is now rocking a GM performance LS3 motor rated at round 480 hp.
- Everything has been kept Silver, Black or brushed aluminum which matches the exterior look of the car nicely.
- It has Holly EFI fuel rails, custom cold air intake and Vintage AC R134 aftermarket AC system.
- The Be Cool aluminum radiator along with dual electric fans keep the motor running cool at all times.
- A 4L65E automatic transmission which is rated for higher torque than its predecessor. In back is a narrowed Ford 9 inch with 3:55 gears.
- We can all agree that the car obviously must perform well on the road but how does it ride? Well...just as as good! It has a DSE Quadralink suspension system in back and adjustable coil overs up front.
- The steering system was also reworked with RideTech Tru Turn steering components which is also power assisted.
- -Power brakes were also added with CPP discs.
- All of this combined makes this thing not only quicker than most Firebirds on the road but smoother and more comfortable to drive as well.
- The car sounds excellent too with custom 304 stainless exhaust exiting through the custom cutouts.
- Other nice additions on the car are the DSE stainless gas tank and a fully redone Autowire harness. You aren't going to find a single piece on this car that was left untouched and unmodified in some way.
- The interior is all custom as well with dual bucket seats and a bench in rear. The leather upholstery is very high quality and the Black with Grey inserts looks excellent with the Red stitching as a nice accent. The center console was very well designed and houses a Lokar shifter, brushed aluminum LED controls (power windows and locks), and a Clarion marine stereo receiver. The instrument panel has been customized with Dakota Digital VHX-1060 gauges mounted in a brushed aluminum bezel.
- Even the gauge faces incorporate the Silver/Black combo seen all over this car. The steering column is adjustable and is topped off with an aftermarket steering wheel.
- The top on the car is power and was redone with a more modern canvas which is much nicer than the vinyl type material that would have original been used on these cars. You may not notice it right off but lower the power top and you will reveal a custom made sport bar.
- This not only looks cool but acts as a mounted point for the 3 point front seatbelts.
- Another very cool customization is the push button start and keyless entry system. It is hard to feel like you are sitting in a 50 year old classic because of all of the modern comforts that have been packed into this car.
- You can literally hop in, push a button and go anywhere! You have the reliability of the modern times with the a classic look everyone loves.
You couldn't build this car for our asking price and certainly won't find another one like it! We don't suspect it will be around for sale for long so check it out while it is still available!
Make it yours for $79,250.00!
Please Copy & Paste the Link Below to View Our YouTube Video: on request please.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
This trailer is specially designed for very low sports-cars
Price: on request
- Aluminum chassis
- Electric winch
- Spotlights inside
- Special ‘roof’-openings for Lamborghini’s with wing doors
- Electric loading ramp
- Special storage space
IF YOU DO NOT GET AN AWNSER BY EMAIL PLEASE .....
Very rare OTAV 5,5 hp, bodied by Castagna, one cylinder, two spark plugs, two belt drive on the back wheel, original gearbox, air cooled engine, English rare plate, running conditions, full of history and documents (books, magazines, pictures, papers from VCC of England, etc), one of only two surviving .....
Built 1995 from 1988 XR2 donor, standard build in Blue (painted)
Complete, and properly registered as Quantum, but not been on the road since 2000, so in need of restoration. Hood ok but rear window plastic UV degraded. Located in Guildford.
pics to follow, will need trailering .....
1952 Henry J which would make for the perfect patina'd gasser/race car
Shove in a big block. 9" axle and a straight tube to go racing for pinks!
The body is relatively straight with some minor rust issues to the gutters and floor and sports a few dents here and there, just as a racer should look. .....
A beautiful and rare Lasalle 340 coupe from 1930 with nice features such as the Dickey seat and the optional heater system, this coupe model is hard to find nowadays and is a exclusive classic car. It runs and drives very good and has Belgian documents at this moment, before that it came from Sweden.
1928 Peerless 4DR Sedan
..Professional Ground up Restoration
..Won 1st at National AACA in Hershey, PA 1986
..Chocolate Brown Paint
..Black Fenders & Top
..Rarest of the 3 P's /
..Peerless, Packard & Pierce Arrow
..Excellent Running Car
..Excellent Driving Car
..Built by Peerless Motor Company
In our June 8th Auction 2017 Ledbury UK
The current vendor has spent many years researching the marque, and has assembled a good collection of original parts, to be fitted to this 1925 chassis. The chassis itself has been professional straightened and refurbished and has had four new road springs .....
The Solectria Force is an electric car built on a base model Geo Metro (Suzuki Swift). The company built around 400 of these vehicles, buying them in without drivetrain. There is a single speed transmission connected to a 156 volt 3-phase motor. This particular car was bought for a customer from a university .....