Based on a 1976 MG Midget 1500 using Tifosi Rana panels . It comes with wind up windows and front disc brakes, plus you can fold the new hood - you don't have to remove it as per normal Frogeye.
Registered Historic Vehicle.
Road Tax and MOT exempt
* New metallic green paint, new lights, new 'real' chrome (no plastic).
* Near new tyres and real chrome 'moon' hubcaps.
(The original Mk1 had hubcaps !)
* New front springs with suspension lowering kit.
* Near new cream leather faced seats and matching trim plus quality carpet.
* New Hood.
* 3000 miles on Replacement engine, near new radiator, starter, muffler.
* 5000 miles on New clutch and refurbed gearbox.
* 4000 miles since extensive sub frame welding.
Many other new parts as required on suspension and brakes.
It comes with a half and a full tonneau cover(s).
ORIGINAL 1966 AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE MK3.
CAR IS FOR EASY RESTORATION, FOR SURE 100% SOLID CONDITION, WE CAN NOT FIND ANY ROT OR RUST, FIRST PAINT UNDER PRIMER, ORIGINAL BRITISH RACING GREEN, ORIGINAL.....
Here is an original Austin Healey Sprite MK1 (Frogeye) for sale. Old English White with red interior. 948cc.
First registration : LBF 408, May 26th 1961
Imported in Switzerland on October 25th 1997.....
Mike Authers Classics of Abingdon offer for sale this lovely original Frogeye Sprite.
Fully restored back in the 1990's when it was stripped down to a bare shell and any rust cut out and new panels.....
Healey Frogeye in Ecurie Ecosse Blue with matching hard top.
Isle of Wight built with fully galvanised chassis and expertly made all GRP body so no rust worries.
Donor car was a 1964 MG Midget hence.....