1997 Harley Davidson Custom build Marley by Mr. Martini $28. For Sale
Located in the USA...
1997 Harley Davidson Custom build "Marley" by Mr. Martini = Rare cool custom Harley Davidson(~)Honda on both sides...
Marley by Mr. Martini. World famous custom build.
- Nicola Martini is relatively unknown in the states, but across the pond, he is revered as a custom motorcycle artesian. Martini parlayed a modest Royal Enfield motorcycle business into a career working with top motorcycles brands. The Mr. Martini custom bikes are admired worldwide and Martini is recognized as one of the premier motorcycle customizers in the world.
- Working from a studio in the back of a vintage gas station in Verona, Italy, Martini has done special projects for manufacturers like Triumph, Ducati, and BMW. His specialty is building vintage inspired forward looking bikes.
- Marley was inspired by the racing motorcycles of the 30s, 40s and 50s but with a modern build.
- The red dorsals adorning the surround rear fender of the Marley look ready to sport a race number.
- The look complements the shiny black front fender, oil tank, chassis, and battery cover. The two piece leather seat and dropped Mr. Martini handlebars add a café racer element to the bike.
- The stand out feature of the bike is its Honda fuel tank. Martini gave the bike an ironic twist by using juxtaposing a square Honda gas tank against the Harley Davidson mechanicals.
- The tank is panted bottle green with black-hand painted pinstripes.
- It still wears a Honda badge on one side making the bike immediately recognizable as Martini's Marley.
- Power comes from a Harley Davidson 883 twin upgraded with oil cooler, Accel ignition, Screemin Eagle air filter, and a Zard exhaust custom modified by Mr. Martini.
- Martini eliminated the original belt drive in favor of a chain drive which narrows the rear.
- Additional mods include Motogadget instrumentation, Kiwav Motors levers, Performance Machine four-piston brake calipers and fully adjustable Öhlins shock absorbers.
Marley is currently in stock and sitting on our showroom floor. It is in as-built condition. Heading to the Ace Café or just want a center piece for your collection, Marley will fill your needs.
1997 Harley Davidson Sportster
..Like New Bike
..Converted to 1200 CC 74ci
..Chrome Handle Bar Controls
..Leather Saddle Bags
..Highway Foot Pegs
..2 Extra Saddles
One of the rarest bikes to find anywhere, even in the US. This Harley FX 1200 Boattail is one of only a few remaining in the world. Completely nut and bolt restored with 0 miles.
Only for the serious.....
Nice Heritage Springer with original only 7.526 miles. Comes with crossver headers and fishtail pipes, saddlebags and dual spotlights. They just dont build them like that any more. More pics on our.....