1970 Porsche 911 E Targa = rare E Celebrity Owned AC $99k For Sale
Located in the USA...
- A 1970 Porsche 911 E Targa Very original rare E model Targa, everything works, A/C works, celebrity owned...
Body Style: Targa Top
Exterior Color: Go Green
Interior Color: Black
- A Very original 1970 Targa E, a true time machine!
- Reportedly it was delivered new to Janis Joplin’s manager, who enjoyed this car on the west coast.
- Available now this very well preserved 911 E Targa in original Green Metallic with Black leatherette interior.
- This in one of only 905 E Targas made that year.
- This car is in incredible condition and everything works, you can even drive it using the factory A/C cruising on the highway under the Florida sun.
- Inside the interior is original and extremely well preserved with just a few wear marks on the carpet.
-The Radio works well and the electric accessories work as expected.
-The optional Nardi wood steering wheel gives the overall look of the car a beautiful complement.
- It is amazing how this almost 50-year-old car drives and behaves on the road.
- A Very solid, precise and fast, easily cruising at high speed on the highway.
- The car comes equipped with the optional 15-inch Fuchs wheels for better handling.
The original Targa top is in very good condition and the vinyl cover is free of rips or holes.
- It has an older repaint in original color....
- The paint shows some signs of use such as rock chips on the front bumper and hood, and the edges of the doors.
- The original dogleg transmission shifts smoothly and the gears transition without any problems up and down and transfers the engine power properly to the wheels...
- details above
Janis Lyn Joplin (January 19, 1943 – October 4, 1970) was an American rock, soul, and blues singer-songwriter, and one of the most successful and widely known female rock stars of her era. After releasing three albums, she died of a heroin overdose at the age of 27. A fourth album, Pearl, was released in January 1971, just over three months after her death. It reached number one on the Billboard charts.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....